The Passage Way

48 hours

The members of Super Junior have all arrived at the bank. They were all busy wandering their eyes looking for the arrow Kibum had mentioned to them earlier.

 

 

'HEY!'

'I THINK THAT'S IT!' Yesung yelled out to the others as he noticed a small arrow on the pavement near the entrance.

 

 

'WHERE???' Leeteuk asked him. His eyes were busy looking for the arrow.

 

 

'OVER THERE NEAR THE ENTRANCE!' Yesung was now pointing his finger towards the entrance.

'SEE????'

 

 

'OUH, I SEE IT!' Siwon uttered in excitement.

'Come on then. Let's have a closer look!' He then exclaimed to the others.

 

 

'Hmm..are you sure this is it??' Eunhyuk questioned as they took a closer look at the arrow. His eyebrows furrowed.

'I mean, how can we tell that this arrow is exactly the one Kibum had told us about?'

 

 

'OUH I'm sure alright.' Yesung replied the younger man. His hands folding near his chest.

'You can totally tell by the colour of it.'

'LOOK.' He then pointed his finger.

 

'RED.'

 

 

'Yeap. That's definitely it.' Shindong said as he nodded his head in agreement.

'That KEF chick sure has a thing for red.'

'She uses that colour for almost everything!'

'Those letters, those boxes, and now this.'

'THE HECK.'

 

 

'Well maybe that's her favorite colour?' Hangeng exclaimed quietly. He was looking at the direction the arrow was pointing at.

 

 

'I think so too..' Eunhyuk agreed with the older man.

'That must be it. I mean, what else could it be then??'

 

 

'TOTALLY.'

 

 

'WHO ING CARES??!! ' Heechul suddenly blurted out in annoyance. They all looked at him.

'WHO THE ING CARES???!!!'

'WHY ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS???!!'

'DON'T WE HAVE SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT TO DO LIKE YOU KNOW, SAVING KIBUM???!!!!'

'WHO ING CARES WHAT SHE LIKES!!'

 

 

'Heechul's right. Now is not the time to be talking about unimportant things.' Leeteuk uttered calmly.

'I don't know where this arrow will take us but I hope that Kibum will be our destination.' He stopped and looked at each and one of s that were present.

'It's a gamble but...we don't really have a choice...'

'Hmm come on then.' He continued as he began his step towards the direction the arrow was pointing at.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Soon after that, they found themselves walking inside a narrow alley. The alley was so creepy that it sent chills running down their spines.

 

 

'Oh GOD, this so scary.' Eunhyuk blurted out. He was holding onto Siwon and walking closed to the other.

'There's absolutely nothing here! Are you sure we have to go through here???'

 

 

'That's what Kibum said.' Shindong replied the younger.

'Remember?? He said that he was following an arrow before he, you know, couldn't figure out where he is and got lost.'

'But I do agree thou, this place is creeping me out!'

 

 

'I wonder how long do we have to walk. What are we looking here in the first place anyway??' Heechul uttered to them. His face was slightly annoyed.

 

 

'Kibum. We're looking for Kibum. OKAY ??' Leeteuk replied him, simply. He was not in the mood to deal with Heechul's sudden diva mode.

'Stay alert everyone. Notify me if you see something.' He then said to the others.

 

 

'Teukie hyung look!' Ryeowook suddenly cried out to the older man.

'There's another arrow right over there!'

'SEE??? Near that giant garbage bin!'

 

 

 

Leeteuk immediately looked at the direction Ryeowook was pointing to.

 

 

 

'OMG you're right Wookie!'

'Come on guys. Let's have a closer look!'

 

 

'That's weird. How come this arrow is pointing towards this garbage bin?' Shindong questioned. His hand rubbing the back of his head.

 

 

'Maybe we have to open it and see what's inside.' Siwon suggested.

'Hyung. Try and open it. Maybe there's something inside.' He then said to the larger man.

 

 

 

Shindong nodded his head and reached out his hands to open the garbage bin. He then took a peak inside. His discovery shocked him more than ever as his eyes went big.

 

 

 

'GUYS!! LOOK AT THIS!!'

'THIS IS NO GARBAGE BIN!'

'THIS IS..WELL THIS IS...IT'S...IT'S A...IT'S A DOOR!!!'

'A FREAKING DOOR!!'

 

 

'A DOOR?????!' They all uttered almost simultaneously. Shindong nodded his head in respond.

 

 

'YEAP. It's not a garbage bin. Which explains why it is so oddly big. Hmm it looks like it holds some sort a secret passage way...'

 

 

'Let me see that!' Leeteuk pushed his way to the front and took a closer look at the door.

'Oh WOW, you're right. It is definitely a secret door-passage-way-thingy!'

 

 

'I WANNA SEE IT TO!' Eunhyuk yelled out excitedly followed by the others.

 

 

'ME TOO!!'

 

'SAME GOES FOR ME!!'

 

'ME AS WELL!!!'

 

'ME!! ME!! ME TOO!!'

 

 

 

They were all so amazed by the secret passage way that they forgot how little time they have left as they each admired the new discovery.

 

 

 

'WAIT. So...what do we have to do now??' Ryeowook suddenly asked to no one in particular. They all snapped but to reality and looked at him.

'Should we....enter it or something???'

 

 

'I think we should...I don't know...but I just have this strong feeling that Kibum is in there somewhere.' Shindong replied the younger.

 

 

'I agree.' Hangeng then blurted out. 

'This is the end of the alley. Look, there's no more route ahead after this garbage bin. So, I think that Kibum definitely went through here.'

'We have to do the same if we want to find him.'

 

 

'ENTER IT???!!!' Eunhyuk exclaimed loudly. His face showing nothing but fear.

'HOW CAN WE ENTER IT???!!'

'WE...WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE!!!'

'NO WAY!!'

'IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!!'

 

 

'But we don't really have any other choice Eunhyuk ah....' Leeteuk calmly said to the younger as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

'Besides, we have to help Kibum. That's what we came here for in the first place. We can't just leave him here. Can we?'

 

 

'I know but...it's so scary hyung!'

 

 

'Relax. You're not alone. We are entering it together.'

'All of us...'

'If something bad happens we will be there for you and for each other.'

'OKAY ?'

'Don't worry Eunhyuk ah...'

'Trust hyung alright?'

 

 

 

Eunhyuk stared into Leeteuk's eyes. He then let out a sigh before nodding his head.

 

 

 

'Okay than....' He then said, simply.

 

 

 

Leeteuk gave the younger a warm smile before looking at the other members.

 

 

 

'Okay then, let's not waste any more time shall we!'

'Come on guys. Let's go!' 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------