Some time alone

48 hours

-TWO HOURS BEFORE-

 

Kyuhyun was making a lot of mistakes during pratice. It was not because he could not understand the choreography. It was because his body felt so weak and so tired that he was unable to control them and make them move the way he wanted them to move. He sighed as he looked at the other members. Suddenly, he felt pathetic. They had been really supportive towards him. And ever since they realized how things had been really hard for him they had become quite understanding. They don't scold him anymore whenever he made a mistake and they never really gotten angry at him. Instead, They were always there for him, helping him and supporting him. All the way. And now here he was, making stupid mistakes and struggling to take control his own body. He felt ashamed of himself. So ashamed.

 

When it was almost over, Kyuhyun decided to go somewhere else to clear his mind. He needed some time alone. He was just too upset with everything and he needed some peace and quiet. He walked pass all the members but none of them seemed to have noticed him. They were too tired to even be concious of their surrounding. All except....

 

 

 

'Kyuhyun-ah, where are you going?' Sungmin asked noticing Kyuhyun walking towards the door.

 

Kyuhyun turned around to look at Sungmin.

 

'Ah Sungmin hyung, I'm just going to the changing room'

 

'The changing room? What for? Are you feeling alright?'

 

'I'm alright hyung, I just need some quiet time.'

 

'Quiet time? Why?'

 

'I'm just tired. I want to take a rest for a while before heading home'

 

'Really? You're not hiding anything are you?'

 

'I'm not'

 

'Are you sick?'

 

'I'm not hyung'

 

'Do you want me to go with you?'

 

'It's alright. I'll be fine by myself'

 

'Are you sure?' Sungmin continued questioning Kyuhyun. Worried.

 

'I'm sure. Please don't worry hyung'. He forced a smile. Somehow.

 

'I'm fine'

 

'I'm really fine'

 

 

 

Sungmin starred into Kyuhyun's eyes. Finally he gave in, 

 

 

'....Okay then....'

 

'But tell me if you need anything'

 

'Alright. I'll be going now'

 

 

---------

 

---

 

-