Ryeowook

48 hours

Ryeowook was tight up to a chair inside a dark, gloomy room. There was only a small speck of light coming from an old table lamp that help him see beneath all the darkness that seemed to have swollen him. He wandered his eyes around the room and noticed that it was a different room from the other rooms he'd seen before. He also noticed that this room was slightly bigger. As he was lost in his thoughts, suddenly, he felt a sting of pain inside his head and his chest felt heavy.

 

 

Wait. Why was he having a hard time breathing ?

 

 

As his breathing became worst, he thought of the members and everything that had led them to this.

 

 

This. This destructor. This annilihator. This worry. This pain. This everything.

 

 

He had regretted the time when he had failed to noticed the beginning of Kyuhyun's kidnapping when he found the red letter on that changing room floor. If only, he was quick enough to realize, then maybe, just maybe, none of this would have ever happened. Kyuhyun would never have been kidnapped. None of the members would have gotten hurt physically and emotionally. Kangin would not be as traumatized as he is now, Sungmin would have never encountered the brink of death, Donghae would never have been jailed, and he, Kim Ryeowook, would never have been tighted up to this chair, inside this room, like a rotten animal.

 

 

 

What time is it now ? He started to wonder.

 

Is it still dark outside ?

 

What is everbody doing now ?

 

Have they eaten ?

 

How long has it been since he's been here ?

 

How long will he BE here ?

 

Was this how Kyuhyun had felt ?

 

Locked up  inside ?

 

Broken ?

 

Was this it ?

 

 

 

His tears suddenly fell down without him realizing it and he was shaking badly. No, he was trembling. Trembling. He tried his best not to cry any further and stop his sudden effusiveness. He was clenching his teeth tightly, fighting back his emotions, holding back his tears, doing just whatever he can to stop himself from breaking down completely into a huge frenzy. NO. He refused to be seen as 'Weak'. He refused to be seen as 'Pathetic'. He refused to show his vulnerable side to KEF. He refused to let her think that she had won. He refused to. No. Just. Never.

 

 

 

Never.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

'OH MY, WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE.' 

 

 

 

KEF's voice broke the silence that had been keeping Ryeowook accompany all this while.

 

 

 

'KIM RYEOWOOK.' She continued in a sarcastic tone.

'OUR BRAVE LITTLE KIM RYEOWOOK.'

'THE KIM RYEOWOOK THAT HAS SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR HIS DEAR, DEAR, PRECIOUS MEMBERS.' She then gave him a small chuckle.

 

'I'm impressed.'

 

 

 

Ryeowook just stared at her face in complete annoyance. He hated her presence in front of him. He hated that look she has in her eyes. He hated her smell and her scent. He hated her fake smile. He just, hated everything about her. In fact, he despise her.

 

 

He despise her.

 

 

'Oh what's the matter ?' She asked him. Her fake smile was clearly shown. Disgusting.

'Are you angry with my words?'

 

'JUST KILL ME OFF ALREADY.' Like KEF, he too, was surprised at his own words.

 

'Who said anything about killing you?' She responded simply, looking straight at him.

'I never said that.'

 

'DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME.' Ryeowook snorted at her. This girl. She's just plain annoying.

'I know you wanted to kill me from the first time you saw me.'

'You hate my guts right?'

 

 

 

KEF looked at him after that in such a weird way that it gave him shivers and he felt uncomfortable.

 

 

 

'You're sharpness surprises me.' Again, she responded, simply.

 

'AND you're mind annoyed me. You sick person.' Ryeowook found himself say that.

 

'OUH. AND why is that ?' She said in a plain tone.

 

'To be jealous of such a thing. To be so obsess with someone, believing they're yours, it's...disgusting...'

 

 

 

KEF went closer to him after his words. Ryeowook noticed, that there had been a slight change in her face. Once she reached him, she moved her face closer his. They were so close to each other Ryeowook felt his sweat running down at high speed.

 

 

 

'You're one to say such a thing.' She uttered to him in complete disgust.

'You should know your place, Kim Ryeowook.'

 

 

 

She then reached out her hand into her pocket and took out a knife. Seeing this, Ryeowook felt his body trembling.

 

 

 

'You're not in the position to say something like that to me.' She placed the knife gently on his throat.

 

 

 

'NOT WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE.'

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double updates ~ :)