Assumptions

48 hours

'What the is this???!' Kangin snorted out loud.

'It doesn't even make any sense!'

'What's with the, 'One of each is all you need' bull??? Do we look like we're poets or something???!'

'How are we supposed to understand this??!!'

'THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!'

'AND here I thought that, that KEF girl is some sort of a psychotic weirdo. Turns out, she's a freaking psychotic GENIUS, WHAT THE !!'

'RIDICULOUS. JUST, RIDICULOUS!!'

 

 

'Calm down Kangin hyung. Maybe...it has something to do with us??? I mean our numbers....' Siwon uttered not really looking at the other. He was too busy observing the letter.

'You know like, the first sentence is, 'One of each is all you need', So, maybe we only need one member for this next order???' 

 

 

'Well, isn't that the same for every other orders we got??' Eunhyuk questioned. His eyebrows furing.

'It was always one person. ALWAYS.'

' I don't think she would tell us the same thing all over again...'

'I mean....WOULD SHE???'

 

 

'Okay then scratch that. Maybe we only need to do one more thing...? You know, just do want more thing and it will all be over....?'

'Ugh. That's it. I have no idea!' He finally yelled out in frustrations.

'What the hell does it supposed to mean???'

'AH I'm going crazy!'

 

 

'I think I've got it!' Yesung suddenly shouted. He was jumping up and down in excitement. Everyone immediately looked at him.

'Maybe it's like this, 'ONE is ONE' represent Kyuhyun because he was the only one missing, then 'TWO is a goner' represent Sungmin because he's in the hospital right now 'and so does THREE, which you do not need,' represent Donghae because he's in the police station right now. AND as for Kangin, maybe he's not really in this riddle because he was not harm that much physically and mentally.'

'I mean, doesn't this make any sense to you guys??'

 

 

'I can see what you mean Yesung ah.' Leeteuk said to the younger nodding his head up and down.

'But that still doesn't make any sense. Why would she tell us the previous incidents? It already happened so why bother? AND, what are we supposed to do with that information??'

'PLUS, that still does not inform us on what we have to do next.'

'I MEAN, WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO NOW???'

 

 

'I agree with Teukie hyung.' Ryeowook blurted out to the others.

'I think we have solve to the riddle completely, not just pick one sentence and solve that sentence only.'

'I think we need to solve them together and I do believe that when we do, we'll find out what we have to do next.'

'I don't know how but I just have this strong feeling about it.'

 

 

'I think you've got a point there Wook.' Shindong agreed with the younger.

'It's not by sentence but as the whole paragraph.'

'We need to solve them together...'

'AND, maybe it has to do something to do with us and the riddle is about that something that has to do with us.'

'If we know that something, we can definitely crack this riddle down and find its true meanings.'

'PLUS, let's not forget, why does 'I AM KIM KIBUM' written here as well??'

'It couldn't possibly exist only to make us misunderstand Kibum, COULD IT??'

'I think that there is more to it than beneath the eye...'

'...Well, I don't know.....'

'...It's just a thought really....' He finished while rubbing the back of his head, unsure of his words.

 

 

 

-------------------

-------------

--------

---

 

 

 

 

ONE of each is all you need,

There’s nothing more you need to seek.

ONE is ONE, TWO is a goner and so does THREE, which you do not need,

FOUR is FIVE and FIVE is FOUR,

Then you’ll find what you're looking for.

 

-KEF-

 

 

 

 

They all sighed in frustrations.

 

 

 

 

WHAT ARE YOU KEF ??

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update since I'm totally in writing mode. lol.