Realization?

48 hours

'YOU HEAR ME??!!!'

'I TOLD YOU HE'S INNOCENT!' Eunhyuk yelled out loud as he slammed the table hard.

'THIS WAS ALL A TRAP! A FREAKING TRAP!!

''NOW LET HIM GO!!!'

 

 

The policeman who had been quite all this while suddenly stood up. His eyes filled with annoyance.

 

 

'NEVER.' He said in a stern voice.

'YOUR FRIEND IS NEVER GETTING OUT OF HERE.'

'NOW. GO HOME WILL YOU. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT.'

 

'DID YOU NOT HEAR ME??!!!!' Eunhyuk snapped, not holding anything.

'MY FRIEND IS INNOCENT!!!  I. N. N. O. C. E. N. T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'SO LET GO OF HIM DAMMIT!!!'

 

'Your friend was found on the spot with those drugs with no one else around but himself so automatically, he is considered guilty.'

'You cannot change the law, Mr. Eunhyuk.'

'AND May I remind you, that this is a police station. I can hold you captive any time I want for violating our code and making such a ruckus.'

 

'BUT-BUT!!'

 

'HYUKJAE. ENOUGH.' Leeteuk said to the younger as he pulled him arms away from the table.

'Let's just go back and come back tomorrow.'

 

 

Eunhyuk's eyes rolled like never before.

 

 

'HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!!'

'WE CAN'T POSSIBLY LEAVE DONGHAE HERE! THIS-THIS...HORRIBLE PLACE! WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY'LL DO TO HIM!'

'PLUS HE'S NOT GUILTY HYUNG! HE'S INNOCENT AND YOU KNOW THAT!'

 

 

'Of course I know that Eunhyuk. But there's nothing we can do at this point but to wait until the investigation is over. Until the result is out.'

 

'RESULT?'

'WHAT RESULT??!'

'WE DON'T NEED TO WAIT FOR A FREAKING RESULT OR SOME STUPID INVESTIGATION WHEN HE'S NOT EVEN GUILTY!'

'HE IS COMPLETELY INNOCENT! HE WAS THE VICTIM HERE HYUNG!!!'

 

 

Leeteuk let out a heave of sigh. He then pulled Eunhyuk closer to him so that no one else can hear him.

 

 

'I know Eunhyuk. The fact hat Donghae is completely innocent, I know. If course I do. We all do. However, that guy and these people here they have no idea of what's going on right now. They have no clue. They don't know anything. You can't expect them to be understanding when they don't even know the real situation.'

'I know it's hard for you to leave things as they are but there's nothing we can do except to wait and hope for the best.'

'I'm so sorry Hyukjae ah....'

'....I'm so sorry.....'

 

 

Tears fell down from Eunhyuk's eyes at Leeteuk's words. He wiped his tears away as he nodded his head.

 

 

'We'll come back tomorrow right?'

 

 

'We will....I promise.....'

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Kibum and Ryeowook were walking down the road side by side. They were on their way back to the dorm to meet up with the other members. At this point of time, it is best for all of them to stick together. Leeteuk had asked them to come back as they were still in the possibility of danger. The whole situation with KEF and Kyuhyun was still on the hang and he refused  to take any risk of the members being seperated. Who knows what'll happen. So in the end, Sungmin was the only member left at the hospital as he was still weak. They had specifically told the doctors and the nurses to never leave Sungmin's side and to always check on him just in case anything bad happens.

 

Anyway, Ryeowook's mind was somewhere in the clouds as he continued his journey home with Kibum. Everything was silence. Both of them were completely lost in their own thoughts and wonders. Both were busy thinking about the mystery of KEF. Both were busy worrying about Kyuhyun. Both were anxious at solving the situation. AND Both were just, tired of, everything.

 

 

KEF --> KYUHYUN --> KANGIN --> SUNGMIN --> DONGHAE

 

KIDNAP --> PUSH --> CUT --> DRUG

 

 

The incomplete puzzle pieces kept playing with them and messing with their thoughts. As moment passed by without having managed to figure out anything, both Ryeowook and Kibum swore, they could just kill themselves and be done with it. KILL. THEMSELVES.

 

 

------------

-------

----

 

 

Finally, after some time of walking, they have finally reached their dorm. They were about to go inside when suddenly, Kibum noticed a group of girls sitting near the entrance door.

 

 

'Ryeowook.' Kibum uttered to the smaller man as he stared at them.

'What is it?' Ryeowook replied as he turned around to face the other.

'Those girls.....'

'Hm? What about those girls?? They are always there you know.'

'Are they.....what I think they are ?'

'Well, I don't know what you mean but I guess so ? Wait. What is this all about anyway??'

 

 

Kibum said nothing to Ryeowook. Instead, he continued to stare at those girls. His head deep into thoughts.

 

 

'Kibum???'

'Are you okay???'

'Kibum ah.'

'Hello....! Earth to Kibum!'

'YAH! KIM KIBUM!'

'I'M TALKING TO YOU!'

 

 

---------------

----------

-------

---

 

 

'OMG.' Kibum blurted out all of a sudden as his eyes went round and big.

 

 

'OMG.' He repeated the word.

 

 

'OMG RYEOWOOK!'

 

 

'WHAT?? WHAT IS IT???'

 

 

'RYEOWOOK AH.'

 

 

'I....'

 

 

'I THINK I KNOW WHO KEF IS!'

 

 

 

 

SILENCE.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today  I'm gonna have a double update for this fic. Triple if I feel like to. One is right now and the other one would be updated tonight.

WHY?

Well that's because yesterday was Kyuhyun's birthday and today is my birthday so my mood is at the highest level and I'm feeling all pumped up. lol. HAHA....

Anyway, please anticipate! ;)

Much love,

Haruhi