What Happened?

It Started With A Mistake

 

Heart To Heart – 4Minute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXnI65AiBaE

 

~●♥●~

 

The next morning, MinYoung went straight to her father’s office. With her was WooYoung’s business proposal to their company and she’s about to hand it over to the president.

 

“Good morning vice president,” the president’s secretary greeted her. “Are you here to meet with the president?” she asked.

“Yes, but it will only take a while. I’ll just hand this to him,” she showed the secretary the folder then went inside her father’s office.

 

“Good morning, appa,” MinYoung greeted.

“Morning, princess,” Mr. Shin looked away from his computer.

“Why did you left home so early?” she pouted as she took a seat.

“I met up with President Jang a while ago. He’s inviting us for dinner later,” he smiled.

“I know. I met his vice president yesterday,” she said grudgingly.

“Isn’t WooYoung their new vice president?” he asked. MinYoung nodded.

“Then why is your face all scrunched up when you said you met him?” he questioned. MinYoung let out a deep sigh, “aren’t you good friends with him?” he asked further.

 

“No, appa, we’re no longer friends. We just share the same group of friends,” she mumbled.

 

“Princess, you know I’m getting old and with that soft voice of yours, I can’t hear you,” he told her while he let out a soft laugh at his joke.

 

“It’s no big deal, appa. It’s just that, some things change and that includes people too,” she said instead.

“Is that so?” Mr. Shin was kind of perplexed on what his daughter had just said.

“Yeah. Don’t worry, appa. Like I said, it’s no big deal,” she tried to smile.

 

“But it’s really a big deal for me,” she thought sadly.

 

“So why did you come here?” he broke her thoughts. Then MinYoung remembered her purpose for coming into his office.

“I came here to hand this over to you. Vice President Jang wanted me to give you this,” she waved the folder in her hand and placed it on top of his table. “He said it’s a proposal for the company,” she told him as he browsed through the papers.

“Alright, I’ll just make a scheduled meeting with him this weekend,” he closed the folder.

“I’ll be in the office, appa,” she said her goodbye.

 

“Wear something fancy tonight, okay?” MinYoung stopped in her tracks when her father said that.

“I need to come, too?” MinYoung turned around while she pointed at herself with wide eyes opened.

“Yes. Is there something wrong?” he asked.

“No-nothing. Nothing’s wrong,” she shook her hands in front of her.

“Very well, then. Your umma wants you to be home early,” he said. MinYoung slowly nodded.

 

“This night could be a nightmare,” MinYoung’s eyebrow furrowed when she turned around to leave her father’s office.

 

~●♥●~