Time's Up!

It Started With A Mistake

 

소문났어요 – G.Na

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWBqCa4BqBc

 

~●♥●~

 

“We’re almost there, babe. Hang on. Breathe,”’ WooYoung said as he maneuvered his way to the hospital, shifting gears.

“I don’t think I can handle it anymore. Faster, oppa,” MinYoung pleaded as she clutched onto the sides of the chair. WooYoung stepped on the pedal and they sped faster.

 

Less than five minutes, they arrived at the hospital. WooYoung carelessly parked his car in front of the hospital and called for assistance.

 

“My wife’s in labor!” WooYoung banged at the nurses’ desk and they began to move.

“Did her water broke already?” a male nurse asked.

“It did! Just half an hour ago!!~” MinYoung grunted.

“She’s ready for labor. We’ll bring her to the operating room now and call for her doctor,” the nurse told WooYoung and sped up a bit. WooYoung was left outside the operating room.

 

Soon enough, everyone arrived at the hospital. GeunSuk called for Nichkhun and HaRin and they came together.

 

“Where is she?” Mr. Shin worriedly asked.

“They already brought her inside. They said she’s ready for labor,” WooYoung said. He placed his hand on his chest and felt his heart rate increase.

“It’s okay, honey. It’s normal to be nervous at this moment,” Mrs. Jang comforted WooYoung so did Mrs. Shin.

“Did they call ShinHye yet?” GeunSuk asked.

“They’re calling her now,” WooYoung said.

 

Just in time, Dr. Park walked up to them.

 

“MinYoung’s due came early,” Dr. Park said.

“Yeah, she’s already inside and the nurses said that she’s ready for labor,” WooYoung said.

“Did her water already break?” Dr. Park asked.

“Just this evening at the house while we were having dinner,” he answered.

“Alright. I’ll head inside and then let’s welcome the baby,” Dr. Park said.

 

“ShinHye-ah!” GeunSuk called. Dr. Park turned around.

“Hwaiting!” he pumped his fist and so did she before she entered the operating room.

 

“The time is up. Soon, we’ll be cradling a baby girl in our arms,” WooYoung said to himself.

 

One hour is almost up and there was no has come out of the operating room yet. Waiting was killing WooYoung. He had the urge to barge inside the room and see how MinYoung was doing. He stood up and walked around. Everyone watched his move; walking back and forth.

 

“WooYoung-ah, would you please sit down? You’re making us dizzy,” GeunSuk complained as he tried to drag his brother beside him.

“What’s taking them so long?” WooYoung bit on his nail.

“Stop that! That’s not good,” Mrs. Jang said.

“Aish!~ This is killing me!” He said, frustrated.

 

Suddenly, they all heard faint cries. Their heads snapped to look at the door.

 

“Did you guys hear that?” WooYoung said softly.

“The baby’s out,” Mr. Shin whispered and they all listened carefully at the cries.

“The baby’s out!” Mr. Jang declared. Everyone rejoiced.

 

Then, Dr. Park came out with a big smile.

 

“The princess has arrived. Perfectly healthy at seven pounds and eight ounces,” she announced and everyone rejoiced even more.

“How is she?” WooYoung asked.

“Oh she was perfect! She did beautifully,” Dr. Park said.

“We’ll clean the baby up and do the usual check up on her. Then we’ll move Mrs. Jang to her own room. She needs to rest,” Dr. Park added.

 

Everyone started to congratulate WooYoung. He felt so happy that his heart was going to burst in so much happiness.

 

“Finally. A family I could call my own,” he thought happily.

 

Dr. Park left the family to return to the operating room when WooYoung called her.

 

“Yes?” she asked.

“Thank you,” WooYoung smiled. “And please tell her that I love her,” he added.

“You’re welcome, Mr. Jang. I’ll let her know that,” and Dr. Park went inside.

 

~●♥●~