That's Not Mine!

It Started With A Mistake

 

안되는데– 4Men

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrGEPdxzI48

 

~●♥●~

 

MinYoung came out of Dr. Park’s clinic with her medical prescription on hand. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she pressed the button of the elevator. Once the doors close, she took out her phone and dialed a number.

 

“I don’t get why you’ve been ignoring her. She’s such a nice girl.”

WooYoung remembered Nichkhun’s words as he thoughtfully sat on his chair and flipped his pen with his fingers.

“Why did I even bother ignoring her?” he thought.

Instantly, he grabbed the phone on his desk and pressed a button to call his secretary outside.

“Please get me two dozen pink roses and send it to Shin Corporation under Ms. Park HaRin’s name,” WooYoung said in one breath. His secretary scribbled fast everything he said.

 

After he has talked to his secretary, his cell phone rang

 

Shin MinYoung

 

“What would she want?” he asked himself.

WooYoung answered his phone and carefully placed it on his ear. Before he could even say anything, MinYoung spoke, “let’s meet up now. Sweet Cravings. We need to talk,” and MinYoung hanged up.

WooYoung looked weirdly at his phone.

“What’s up with this woman?”

 

It’s already 10:45am. MinYoung has been waiting for WooYoung at Sweet Craving for almost 30 minutes. The clock strike at 10:46am and WooYoung arrived.

“What’s up?” WooYoung asked as he sat across MinYoung.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” MinYoung slammed her hands on the table.

“I haven’t done anything!” WooYoung backed from his seat, afraid that MinYoung might strangle her.

“I asked you to come as soon as possible and you came 31 minutes late?! Are you kidding me?!” MinYoung shouted at the frightened WooYoung.

“I tried to come here as soon as possible! I was caught in a heavy traffic that’s why it took me 31 minutes to get here!” WooYoung defended himself. MinYoung sat back on her seat and tried to breathe normally.

She looked around and found out that people were staring at her. She bowed at everyone for apology.

“Dammit woman! You sound like a moody, pregnant woman!” WooYoung said as he fixed his shirt and tie. MinYoung remained silent, shock at WooYoung’s words.

“So, what’s up?” he asked.

“WooYoung-ssi,” she called.

“What?”

“WooYoung, what if I told you that…” MinYoung played with the table cloth.

“What?” he looked at her.

“What if I told you that…that I AM pregnant?” she asked softly.

“Then Congratulations! Does Nichkhun already know?!” he asked excitedly.

“Babo! Why would I tell YOU first if he’s the father?!” MinYoung threw a table napkin at WooYoung.

“What do you mean?” WooYoung shook his head in confusion/

“Nichkhun-Nichkhun oppa’s not the father,” MinYoung bowed her head in shame.

“Then.who.is.the.father?!” WooYoung demanded. MinYoung stayed silent.

“That can’t be me right?!” he asked but MinYoung still remained silent.

“No. No. No. No. NO! That can’t be! That’s impossible! We just did it once!” WooYoung grabbed the sides of the table. His knuckles turned into white. MinYoung gave him a hurt look.

“We did it once but I never did it with Nichkhun oppa,” she told him.

“That can’t happen in just one night!” he grabbed his hair in frustration.

“Well sadly, it did. Happy?” she said sarcastically.

“Happy? How can I be happy? I want to live my life with HaRin. Not-not like this!” WooYoung said.

“Then what about me?! I’m supposed to get married to Nichkhun oppa!” she told him.

“This can’t be. This can’t be. That-that baby,” he pointed at MinYoung’s tummy.

“That’s not mine!” he shouted.

“How will it not be yours when it REALLY IS yours?!” MinYoung shouted but WooYoung immediately stood up.

“THAT IS NOT MINE AND THAT WILL NEVER BE MINE!” after that, WooYoung left.

 

Shock, MinYoung couldn’t speak and broke down into tears. Everyone at Sweet Cravings heard what WooYoung said last and pitied MinYoung.

 

“He just denied the baby in front of me, in front of EVERYONE. He denied HIS OWN baby.”

 

~●♥●~