Swing

It Started With A Mistake

 

기스해줄래 – G.Na

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-0fBQpQzBM

 

~●♥●~

 

“Where are you taking me?” HaRin asked WooYoung.

 

The couple had just finished dinner in a restaurant that had a romantic set-up, prepared by WooYoung himself. A violinist even went to their table and serenaded them. HaRin thought the night was already perfect. But WooYoung began to drag her while they went for a stroll.

 

“You’ll see,” excitement was written all over WooYoung’s face.

 

HaRin looked around her surroundings and thought that everything was somehow familiar to her. Then, WooYoung stopped dragging her and stood in place.

 

“Why did we stop?” HaRin asked as she looked up to WooYoung.

“Remember this place?” he asked as he faced her with a big smile plastered on his face.

“What place?” she asked again as she faced front.  Then, she smiled. In front of them were swings. They were in a public playground:

 

“Let’s go!” WooYoung dragged her once again by the swings. He let go of her hands to wipe the swing clean.

“A sear for my girl,” he patted the swing, motioning for her to sit.

 

HaRin giggled and ran to sit on the swing. WooYoung began to push her slowly.

 

“Four years ago,” she began, “this was the place where you asked me to be your girlfriend, four years ago,” HaRin smiled as she remembered that day.

 

“Four years ago,” he said as he continued to push her softly, “this was the place where you made me the happiest guy,” he smiled. Then, he held her by the waist, making her stop swinging. Confused why he did that, HaRin looked up at WooYoung.

 

“Four years ago, this was the place where you first told me that you love me,” he reminded her.

“And I still do, up until now,” she said softly.

 

“This was the place where we shared out first kiss,” he reminded her once again.

“While we got soaked under the rain,” she added and giggled.

 

“I love you, Park HaRin,” he whispered.

“I love you, too, Jang WooYoung,” she whispered back.

 

Slowly, WooYoung leaned in and kissed HaRin softly.

 

~●♥●~

 

For WooYoung’s fans out there~ hope you enjoyed this side of him in the story~ :)