It Feels Good

It Started With A Mistake

 

You’re My V.I.P. – Eun JiWoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C2l9K6ULyY

 

~●♥●~

 

They spent the next day walking around the shop in the island. It was already late and the sun was setting so she has decided to invite WooYoung for an early dinner.

 

“MinYoung-ah! Hurry up if you want to go see the sun set before dinner!” WooYoung banged at MinYoung’s suite door.

“Okay, okay! 10 more minutes!” she shouted.

“But you said that 10 minutes ago!” he whined.

“I’m done! Stop whining already,” she opened the door. WooYoung looked at her from head to toe. She was wearing this to dinner: http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/74/223/L_g0015522374.jpg

 

“Something wrong?” she asked.

“You look..nice,” he said as he went away from the door and went by the mirror.

“Thank you. I guess,” she said as she grabbed her shoes and put them on then grabbed her purse.

 

“I’m ready!” she said standing up straight.

“Thank goodness,” he said as he went by the door and opened it for MinYoung.

 

“I can’t believe how long it took you to get ready,” he said as they were inside the elevator.

“That’s normal for girls. Plus, my dongsaeng also takes time while dressing. Why are you complaining?” she asked as she placed her hands on her hips.

“I have patience for my girlfriend,” he said.

“You better. If I ever hear from her that you complain on how long she takes inside the bathroom, I’m so going to sue you,” she said as she fixed her hair.

“Selfish witch,” he muttered.

“Cranky old man,” she muttered back.

 

WooYoung and MinYoung went to the nearest restaurant. They didn’t have to take a ride since it was only walking distance from their hotel. Once they reached the restaurant, MinYoung looked in amazement at the restaurant’s architecture as it was modern. The waiter led them to their table by the restaurant’s balcony that was overlooking the beach and had the perfect view of the sunset.

 

“It’s so beautiful,” MinYoung sighed at the beautiful sunset.

“I know,” WooYoung agreed.

 

The waiter came with two menu books on his handed and gave each one to MinYoung and WooYoung. They had a very light and happy chat while they enjoyed their meal. It was their first dinner together in ages that they laughed together and they tried to enjoy every moment of it.

 

“Doesn’t it feel good?” WooYoung asked.

“What do you mean?” she asked as she fed herself.

“That we’re not fighting,” he said.

“Yeah,” she agreed as she looked down at her food.

“Why don’t we maintain this atmosphere until we go back to Seoul?” he offered.

“Fine with me, as long as you would stop annoying me,” she said.

“I would if you stop being mean to me,” he said. MinYoung remained silent.

 

“It might take some time,” she whispered.

“I beg your pardon?” he asked.

“Nothing, let’s just eat,” MinYoung faked a smile.

 

~●♥●~

 

Why is MinYoung always being mean to WooYoung? I wonder what the reason is..