Something New

It Started With A Mistake

 

~●♥●~

 

After his encounter with the couple, Nichkhun went to the grocery to buy things. He pushed his push cart and went to every aisle to see what he could buy. When he made a turn to the next aisle, he was scanning the shelves when he discovered he was in the diaper section.

 

“What am I doing here?” he asked himself. So, he pushed his cart forward when he bumped into someone else’s cart.

“Oww!” he heard a girl’s voice exclaimed. Nichkhun faced forward to see HaRin.

“HaRin-ah?” he called.

“Oppa? What are you doing here?” HaRin asked.

“Buying some stuff, you?” he asked.

“Buying some stuff, too,” she said.

 

Nichkhun noticed that she was holding a pack of diapers in hand. He slowly looked up to her.

“Don’t tell me,” he said slowly with huge eyes.

“Tell you what?” she was confused.

“You’re pregnant?” he asked slowly. HaRin glared at him. She grabbed the nearest pack of diapers and threw it at Nichkhun.

“Pabo! How am I going to get pregnant when I don’t have a husband? I don’t even have a boyfriend!” she exclaimed. Nichkhun laughed.

“Then why are you here buying diapers?” he asked. Nichkhun looked on what else was on HaRin’s cart only to find baby milk and bottles. “You even bought milk and bottles!” he added while pointing in her cart.

“These are not for me!” she said.

“Then whom?” he asked, trying to contain his laughter.

“These are for MinYoung unnie and her baby,” she said.

“I see,” Nichkhun nodded. “Why are you buying her this stuff?” he asked.

“Because I want to,” was all HaRin said as she continued to pick a pack of diapers.

 

Nichkhun watched HaRin decide. He took one pack of diaper that he’s familiar with.

“Here,” he said as he tossed a different pack of diapers to HaRin.

“What am I going to do with this?” she asked him.

“I think you should give this to MinYoung’s baby,” he said. HaRin pondered.

“I think this one’s better,” she said as she showed him her choice.

“You should give this one to her instead,” she tossed him back the pack. He placed back the pack he took on the shelf. Then, he thought of something.

“You know what,” he smiled.

“What?” HaRin asked.

“Why don’t we shop for the couple’s baby? I think it would be fun,” he offered. HaRin thought about it for a while.

“I think it would, too,” HaRin smiled.

 

So, Nichkhun left his empty cart and accompanied HaRin on buying things for WooYoung and MinYoung’s new baby. They both have agreed to visit the couple the next day.

 

~●♥●~