Chaotic Morning

It Started With A Mistake

 

언제까지나 박보람

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vjjWoqv1WU

 

~●♥●~

 

It was already late in the morning and the sun shone brightly outside while MinYoung and WooYoung remained asleep. They had the white thin blanket wrapped around their bodies. While the sun hit MinYoung’s face, her eyes began to twitch, opened, and noticed the bright sun outside.

 

“Oww!” she held on to her head because she had a headache from last night’s drinking.

 

MinYoung tried to sit up but felt a strong arm holding her tight on her waist. She glanced at herself and noticed that she wasn’t wearing anything and was only covered by a blanket. Her heart began to beat loudly.

 

“What happened last night?” she asked herself. MinYoung tried to remember last night’s events.

 

The club.

 

The drinking.

 

The laughing.

 

The tripping.

 

The conversation.

 

The confession.

 

The kiss.

 

The stuffy night.

 

WooYoung.

 

“WooYoung!” her eyes widened.

 

MinYoung tightly clutched the blanket on her chest and slowly turned her head to the left. She saw beside her WooYoung, who was sleeping facing her while he lay on his stomach and had the blanket covered his waist downwards.

 

“Oh my.. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!~” MinYoung shouted on top of her lungs. WooYoung’s eyes immediately opened and saw MinYoung’s bare shoulders, the blanket and her shouting at him.

 

“What happened?!” he panicky asked.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~” she shouted even more, and this time, she pushed him out of the bed. WooYoung fell on the floor but left the blanket on the bed causing MinYoung to shout even more. His head appeared on the side of the bed and his eyes widened when he noticed his body was bare and so was MinYoung’s

 

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!~” he began to shout and the both of them shouted together.

 

“What have you done to me?” MinYoung asked slowly after they stopped shouting to catch some breath. WooYoung couldn’t answer as he tried to remember what happened. His eyes widened. He sat fully on floor and ran his hand through his hair.

 

“I am so sorry,” he whispered.

“I can’t believe this has happened,” MinYoung cried. WooYoung wanted to comfort her and tried to climb back to bed but MinYoung raised a hand making him sit back on the floor.

“Don’t you dare move. I don’t need you to comfort me nor hear you apologize. You’ve already hurt me twice and that’s enough,” she said coldly.

“But I said I was sorry!” he argued.

“Will your apology be able to take back the events that happened last night?!” she snapped. WooYoung stayed silent.

“You should’ve pushed me away then!” he shouted.

“Like I didn’t even try?! You wouldn’t let me!” she shouted back. WooYoung stayed silent again.

 

“She’s right,” he thought.

 

“I HATE YOU!!!” she shouted as she threw a pillow at him. MinYoung gathered the entire blanket to cover her body as she hurriedly went to the bathroom. Once she reached the door, MinYoung turned around to look at the unmoved WooYoung and glared.

 

~●♥●~