Waiting At Night

It Started With A Mistake

 

~●♥●~

 

It was already 10:30pm and WooYoung parked his car in their garage and closed his door lazily. It was his first day in the office and he had a lot of things to do since he went on a leave for his honeymoon. WooYoung loosened up his tie before he inserted his keys to the house.

 

“Finally, home,” he muttered as he closed the door and opened the lights. WooYoung made his way to the kitchen to grab some late snack. He passed by the dining room and saw platters on top of the table covered with foil. He took a peek inside and saw food.

 

“MinYoung made dinner?” he asked out loud.

 

WooYoung grabbed a bottle of water before he tried to sear for MinYoung in the entire mansion.

 

“MinYoung-ah?” he called but got no response.

“Where could she be?” he scratched his head.

 

He made a right to go to the living room and saw MinYoung sleeping peacefully on a couch. WooYoung had to smile. MinYoung was sleeping on her side on a fetus position and was hugging her slightly grown tummy. WooYoung went near and crouched down. He softly moved her hair out of her face and touched her cheeks. MinYoung began to stir in her sleep. Slowly, her eyes opened. WooYoung immediately took his hand away.

 

“Hey,” WooYoung said softly. MinYoung sat up and rubbed her eyes.

“Did you just arrive home?” she asked. WooYoung nodded.

“Have you eaten your dinner yet? ‘Cause I cooked some food,” she said.

“Not yet. Have you taken yours?” he asked. To answer his question, MinYoung’s tummy let out a soft grumble. She covered her face in embarrassment. WooYoung stood up with a big smile on his face.

“C’mon, let’s eat,” he said as he helped her stand up. He held her hand while they went to the dining room to eat.

 

Every night, MinYoung would always cook dinner and waited for WooYoung to come home.

 

~●♥●~