Luck Is Not On My Side

It Started With A Mistake

 

싫어 – G.NA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIfQhxIPQr0

 

~●♥●~

 

MinYoung stayed awake for the past two hours of flight to Jeju Island. She couldn’t wait to explore the island by herself. Finally, the plane has landed and MinYoung stood up as soon as the “belt” sign was turned off and took out her hand-carries from the compartments above. She stood in front of the line, waiting for the plane’s door to open. While she waited for the stewardess to open the door, MinYoung tapped her passport on her chin and looked by the economy class. Her eyes landed on a guy still sleeping on his seat and thought that the guy looked like WooYoung.

 

“Why would he even be here?” MinYoung ignored the guy she saw and faced front instead. Then, the door opened and MinYoung practically ran out of it.

 

Passengers were getting off the plane one by one but WooYoung still remained asleep in his bed. A stewardess woke her up.

 

“Yes?” WooYoung rubbed his eyes.

“I’m sorry to disturb in your sleep, sir, but the passengers are getting off already,” the lady said softly.

“Is that so? I’m sorry,” WooYoung stood up immediately and took his bags then got off of the plane.

 

Meanwhile, MinYoung was on her way to her hotel where she’ll be staying. She rode a taxi and looked at the window excitedly as they passed by some beautiful scenery.

“Is this your first time in Jeju?” the driver asked.

“No but this is the first time I’ve been here alone,” MinYoung told him.

“Ahh. You went here with your boyfriend before?” the driver guessed.

“No. I usually come here with my parents,” MinYoung smiled and the driver smiled back and didn’t ask anymore questions.

 

Soon, MinYoung arrived at the island’s hotel and checked-in. Her father made a reservation for the hotel’s suite on top of the hotel. Once MinYoung and a hotel employee reached the 20th floor, they made their way to the big doors by the hallway, which was her suite. MinYoung swiped the key card. Once she opened the door, she gasped in amazement and beauty of the suite: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-mGz8Py8DtVQ/TYsPI7iKk2I/AAAAAAAAAik/_uACGaw7-go/s400/Luxury-Bedroom-Interior-Design-Mandarin-Hotel-Singapore-Harbour-Suite.jpg

 

“So beautiful,” MinYoung sighed as she looked out of the window that displayed the beautiful view of Jeju. The bag carrier placed her bags on her bedroom: http://www.suncabo.com/Images/Hotels/Dreams/176541.jpg

 

“Thanks,” she thanked the guy and gave him a fair tip. The boy bowed at MinYoung, went out of the suite and closed the door. MinYoung let out a contented sigh. A smile broke into her face as she took a glance at her bedroom.

 

“That bed’s mine,” MinYoung thought while she wiggled her eyebrows. In the next second, MinYoung dashed to her bed and jumped on it while she squealed.

 

After her “moment” in her suite, she called her parents and texted Nichkhun, as she was told to do so, and informed them that she has safely landed and was enjoying the view on her suite.

 

“Good thing you liked the suite,” Mr. Shin said happily.

“Liked it?! I love it!” MinYoung squealed. Mr. Shin chuckled.

“Thanks, appa,” she said sweetly.

“You’re utmost welcome, princess. Will you be going out today?” he asked.

“I’m planning to. I want to see Jeju already,” she said excitedly.

“Okay. Take care, alright? Enjoy your vacation,” he said.

“Yes, I will. Thanks again, appa!” she said excitedly before she hanged up.

 

After her conversation with her father, MinYoung grabbed her bag and went out of her suite, making she locked it on her way out. While the elevator went down, she received a message from Nichkhun.

 

From: Khunnie oppa<3<3

 

Hey, baby! Glad you’re already enjoying your day at Jeju. But, I miss you already! :( Anyways, take care and have fun. AND, don’t wear anything revealing when you go for a swim! If possible, please wear pants and t-shirt while swimming. Kekeke~ Just kidding~ just, don’t wear anything TOO revealing. I LOVE YOU. SO MUCH!~ <3<3<3

 

MinYoung smiled at her boyfriend’s protectiveness and cuteness. As she scrolled down to see if he has more to say, her eyes widened as she read the last part of the message.

 

By the way, WooYoung called and said he went to Jeju, too, but I’m not sure why. You might get to see him. :)

 

When she finished reading the message, the elevator’s door opened, MinYoung was about to step out because she thought it was already the ground floor but stopped once she checked the floor she was: 10th floor. When she faced front, there she saw WooYoung standing in front of her.

 

“Hey,” WooYoung let out a friendly smile.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” MinYoung muttered.

 

“Luck is DEFINITELY not on my side, right now,” MinYoung thought.

 

~●♥●~