Fun On Jeju Island

It Started With A Mistake

 

 

Talk Talk Talk – NS YoonJi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMusn4b25a0

 

~●♥●~

 

The next day, MinYoung and WooYoung went out to go on sight-seeing and shopping on the island. They went to different stores and checked out different things. They went to different clothing stores and MinYoung dragged WooYoung inside a small boutique for women.

 

“What are we doing here?” he whispered at MinYoung as he felt weird being inside a ladies’ boutique.

“I’m checking things out, what else?” she asked as she checked out the lip cosmetics.

“I’m not supposed to be here,” he whispered again.

“Yah, I went with you by the men’s clothing,” she said.

“But that’s different! Those are clothing! These are cosmetics! For women!” he whispered.

 

MinYoung ignored him and went by the perfume section. A saleslady approached them.

“We have a special offer for our customers today wherein you can mix different fragrances and make your own scent,” the saleslady said cheerfully.

“It would be a wonderful gift for you girlfriend here, sir,” she added.

“I’m sorry but we’re not a couple,” WooYoung said.

“I’m sorry. I thought that you guys are together,” the saleslady bowed.

“It’s alright, people make mistakes,” MinYoung smiled.

“You can create a scent for you friend if you want,” the saleslady tried to convince them.

“Maybe next time. We have to go now,” WooYoung pushed MinYoung out of the boutique.

 

“Next time, never drag me inside a ladies’ boutique,” WooYoung said as they walked away from the boutique.

“But what’s wrong with the boutique? It’s normal for me to go there,” she said.

“Yeah, normal for you ‘cause you’re a woman. I’m a man, it’s not normal,” he said.

“Cranky old man,” she whispered.

“I heard that,” he told her.

“GOOD!” she shouted in his face and walked ahead.

 

All throughout the day, they acted like that: they would be nice at each other then later on, they would begin to annoy each other. Sometimes, MinYoung would get pissed off and leave WooYoung or WooYoung would get pissed off and annoy MinYoung more. But most of the time, they would just laugh it off, which was surprisingly new to them. Just like when they were at an ice cream parlor.

 

“You want to taste mine?” WooYoung offered his cup of ice cream as he fed himself a spoonful. MinYoung was about to get herself a spoonful of WooYoung’s chocolate ice cream but he took the cup back.

“Yah! I thought you were offering me?” she pouted.

“I take it back,” he his spoon clean.

“Cranky old man!” she said as she wiped some vanilla ice cream on his cheek.

“Why did you do that??” he stood up.

“You were being a meanie!” she said as she stood up and began to run.

“Come back here you witch!” he chased her with his ice cream on his hand.

 

Soon, they reached the beach and MinYoung continued to run by the sand. But WooYoung was catching up so he sped up a little more and grabbed her by the waist. MinYoung was dodging away, avoiding to get wiped by his ice cream.

 

“No!!! Don’t!!!” she screamed.

“I’m just paying back!” he said as he wiped ice cream on her cheek.

“Why you—“she didn’t finish what she was saying and wiped some more ice cream on WooYoung.

 

The both of them couldn’t handle the stickiness of the ice cream so they decided to go back to their rooms to change.

 

On the way back to the hotel, WooYoung stopped.

“Aren’t we forgetting something?” he turned to MinYoung.

“Like what?” she asked. Then it both hit them.

“Our bags!” they shouted in unison and ran back to the ice cream parlor where they left their shopping bags before they ran off to the beach.

 

~●♥●~