Let's Do Something Exciting

It Started With A Mistake

 

Step by Me – f(x)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwGoURF13Io

 

~●♥●~

 

MinYoung and WooYoung spent the next day going on meals together and shopping. They would annoy or bully each other from time to time but they took everything as a joke. They’re beginning to get closer to each other. It was a late afternoon and the both of them just came from the beach and MinYoung invited WooYoung to her suite. She wanted to show him her room but then, WooYoung dashed for the bathroom.

 

“Yah! Where are your gentleman manners?!” MinYoung banged her hand on the bathroom door.

“It disappears when it comes to dealing with the bathroom. I want to remove the salt water from my body already! Wow! You’re bathroom’s huge!” WooYoung shouted. He immediately the shower so he wouldn’t be able to hear MinYoung’s nagging.

 

Less than 10 minutes, WooYoung came out.

 

“Thank goodness you came out already!” MinYoung pushed WooYoung aside and locked herself inside the bathroom.

“Yah! I wasn’t hogging the bathroom!” he shouted.

“I know! But salt water’s making my body itch already!” she shouted back and he shut his mouth in understanding. Not too much of a surprise, MinYoung took 20 minutes inside the bathroom. WooYoung was sitting by the couch reading through magazines.

 

“What the hell are you doing inside the bathroom?” he asked.

“I was taking a bath, what else?” she said.

“It takes you 20 minutes to take a bath?” he raised an eyebrow in amazement and she nodded.

“No wonder hyung’s always giving you one-hour allotment when he’s taking you out,” he muttered.

“Excuse me?” she didn’t hear it quite well.

“Nothing,” he smiled and went back in his magazine. MinYoung jumped on the bed and lay on her stomach and blew a raspberry.

 

“We shouldn’t have walked around the city everyday. Now we have nothing to do because we’ve almost done everything already,” she pouted.

“You’re right,” WooYoung placed the magazine down and laid his head back.

 

Then, WooYoung sat up.

“But there’s one thing we haven’t done yet,” he turned to her.

“What? We’ve already went around the island, bought A LOT of stuff, we already watched the sunset and we just took a swim by the beach,” she counted through her fingers.

“What else is undone?” she asked.

“Those are plain things that people do on a trip. Let’s do something exciting,” his eyes sparkled.

“What?” she sat up.

“Let’s go to the club after dinner!” he suggested.

 

“I’m so with you,” MinYoung agreed.

“I’m really a genius!” he shouted making MinYoung throw a pillow on him.

 

~●♥●~