Why Not Bring It Back?

It Started With A Mistake

 

나쁘게 – 4Minute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDO4KdHCQRM

 

~●♥●~

 

The two families were having Chocolate A La Mode for dessert, which happens to be WooYoung and MinYoung’s favorite dessert when they were still small and they would often share a piece. Remembering those days made MinYoung lose her appetite. Instead of just sitting there playing with the cake, MinYoung excused herself and went out to the gazebo for some fresh air and some alone time. Going back to the gazebo: made her remember the times when they played tag and they would run by that place and try to tag each other. MinYoung’s eyes started to sting and her breathing began uneven. She let out a heavy sigh and white smoke came out of . It was terribly cold outside but she forgot to take her coat with her so she tried to warm herself up by rubbing her arms. Suddenly, something warm wrapped around her.

 

“Yah~ Its cold out here. Do you want to turn into ice and be a statue here in our gazebo?” GeunSuk asked.

“Oh, oppa~” she was surprised, “thanks,” she added as she held the blanket.

“You’re welcome,” he smiled sweetly.

“Why are you out here?” she asked him.

“No reason,” he shook his head, “you?” he asked.

“I lost my appetite,” she looked away.

“I thought you like chocolate a la mode? WooYoung’s finishing the whole cake,” he said. MinYoung looked back at him.

“That’s the reason why,” she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“I don’t get it,” he shook his head.

“Oppa, you perfectly know what happened,” she faced him fully and crossed her arms.

“But MinYoung-ah that was like, ages ago. Can’t you just forget about it and try to bring everything back?” he asked.

“I got hurt oppa. Not once but twice. Plus, things have changed already. I already have a boyfriend and I love him so much and WooYoung’s dating my best friend. Let’s just leave it to that.

“Then at least bring back the friendship you once had,” he suggested.

“I don’t think I’ll be able to bring that back. I’ve been hurt to the core,” she said softly, trying to stop her tears from falling. GeunSuk fell silent. He knew that.

 

~●♥●~

 

What happened?!?! I guess you have to read further to find it yourself.