YOU’VE DONE YOUR PART. IT’S TIME I DO MINE.

It Started With A Mistake

 

Fairytale (My Child) – Girls’ Generation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPemoLQi4oU

 

~●♥●~

 

Morning came and the sun shone brightly outside. Its rays went pass by the room’s curtain and it hit MinYoung’s face which woke her up. She turned to her side and found out that she was alone in bed.

 

“Oppa?” she called but heard no answer.

 

MinYoung got herself out of bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up before going down. By the staircase, she saw one of their maids.

 

“Good morning, Mrs. Jang,” the maid bowed.

“Did WooYoung left for work?” she asked.

“Mr. Jang didn’t go to work today,” the maid said.

“If he’s not at work then where is he?” she asked herself softly but the maid heard her.

“Mr. Jang is by the kitchen, making breakfast,” the maid smiled.

“Breakfast?” she was surprised. The maid left her.

 

MinYoung wouldn’t believe that WooYoung woke up earlier than her just to make breakfast. She went by the kitchen and found him working around. MinYoung had to smile. It was her first time seeing him making breakfast. WooYoung went by the sink to wash the pans so MinYoung snuck behind him.

 

“Whatcha doing?” she asked cutely. WooYoung turned around and found her peeking at whatever he was doing.

“I made breakfast!” he said cheerfully as he finished up washing.

“Go sit,” he instructed and she obliged.

 

MinYoung waited for him by the dining room. WooYoung placed the food on two plates and asked one of their maids to help him with the fresh orange juice and glasses. In less than five minutes, WooYoung came out from the kitchen. MinYoung’s eyes glittered in excitement.

 

“Breakfast is served,” he placed the plates on top of the table.

“Waah~” she clasped her hands together.

 

WooYoung poured the fresh orange juice on the glasses and handed one to MinYoung.

 

“I cooked some extra plates for you and the others,” he told the maid.

 

“You cooked for everyone?” she asked.

“I did. Isn’t that what you always do in the morning?” he said. MinYoung couldn’t help but smile.

 

“Let’s eat!” he said.

 

WooYoung sat beside MinYoung. He placed a napkin on top of her lap and also on his. He then gathered one spoonful of food and placed it in front of her lips. MinYoung blinked at him.

 

“Eat it,” he pushed. MinYoung slowly opened and WooYoung fed her.

“You should eat a lot. You have someone eating inside, too, you know,” he said as he got one spoonful of food again and waited for MinYoung to finish chewing. Again, he held the spoon in front of her lips.

“It’s okay, oppa. I could eat by myself,” she said as she tried to hold the spoon by herself.

“But I want to,” he insisted.

“Oh. Okay,” and she let him feed her.

 

“Why didn’t you go to work today, oppa?” she asked.

“Your appa told me I could stay with you for a while or until our baby comes out,” he said as he gathered one spoon again.

“Then why did you decided to make breakfast today? You could’ve just taken your rest instead,” she asked once again before he fed her.

“I just wanted to,” he smiled and so did she.

 

“You’ve already done your part,” he said softly as he gazed into her.

“What part?” she asked, not really knowing what he means.


“You’ve already done your part of being a good wife. It’s time I do mine and be a good husband,” he said sweetly as he gently placed his forehead on hers. MinYoung giggled and pushed him away. WooYoung laughed. MinYoung took one spoon and placed it in front of WooYoung’s lips.

 

“If you want to become a good husband, you have to eat as well,” she said. WooYoung gave in and let MinYoung feed him.

 

~●♥●~