Plans

It Started With A Mistake

 

You - BEAST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkZB0eT_YHk

 

~●♥●~

 

Once Nichkhun has hanged up, WooYoung came into his office.

 

“Done talking with your girlfriend, lover boy?” WooYoung said as he came inside.

“Yeah, and she was in a bad mood when she answered her phone,” Nichkhun told her.

“It’s because of me?” he asked. Nichkhun nodded, “always,” he added.

“Not a surprise,” WooYoung said as he placed some folders on top of Nichkhun’s table.

“What are those?” Nichkhun asked.

“Some folders that contains the finance statement of the company,” WooYoung said as he took a seat. “You can check those tomorrow. I just had it here earlier since we’ll be busy for a dinner with the Shin family,” he added.

“What’s up with that?” Nichkhun asked.

“Nothing. My parents are trying to bring back the nights that we had with MinYoung’s family,” WooYoung said while he played with his pen.

“What was it like?” Nichkhun wondered.

“We were pretty close before. Then things suddenly changed,” WooYoung stopped playing with his pen.

“Good luck with her tomorrow night,” Nichkhun patted his shoulder.

 

“So, where are you taking MinYoung tonight?” WooYoung asked.

“That, my friend is no longer your business,” Nichkhun wiggled his finger.

“Everything’s my business here, hyung,” WooYoung tried to use formal language.

“Still, I won’t tell. But.. There is something I want to tell you,” Nichkhun sat in front of WooYoung.

“What is it?” WooYoung said.

“I’m.. I’m planning on proposing to MinYoung,” Nichkhun spilled.

“Seriously, hyung?!” WooYoung was shocked. Nichkhun nodded.

“I think it’s time. I can’t imagine life without her. She’s my everything,” Nichkhun said softly.

“So you’re planning on proposing to her tonight?” WooYoung asked.

“Not now. I’m still looking for the right time,” Nichkhun stood up.

“Why not do it tonight? Isn’t it the perfect time to do it?” WooYoung persisted.

“I’m scared that she might say no to me. I want to be prepared for her answer,” Nichkhun said softly.

“But what if she says ‘yes’?” WooYoung said.

“But what if she says ‘no’ tonight?” Nichkhun looked at him sternly, “I’m not ready for that,” Nichkhun walked towards the window. WooYoung didn’t answer for a while.

“I’m sure she’ll say ‘yes’. Think about proposing tonight,” WooYoung placed a hand on Nichkhun shoulder and gave it a tight squeeze.

“Go for it, hyung,” WooYoung cheered.

“We’ll see,” Nichkhun said softly.

 

~●♥●~