Left First

It Started With A Mistake

 

안되니

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZUT3QZMjOY

 

~●♥●~

 

Regret can’t be washed away by the water.

 

“I’m so dead,” WooYoung thought as he ran his hand through his wet hair. He has just finished taking bath when has finally made a decision. It was no more use if he stayed in Jeju Island. He took his towel, wrapped a towel around his waist and went to sit on his bed. He picked up the room’s phone and dialed a number.

 

“Hello?” he said once someone has answered the phone. “Yes, I would like to book a flight to Seoul this morning,” he said.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

MinYoung decided to stay inside her bathroom longer. She felt dirty and tried to scrub her whole body hard with soap and towel, making her skin turn into red. Remembering the events that happened last night made her scrub her whole body harder. She began to cry again.

 

“I shouldn’t have told him why,” she cried harder.

 

Thinking that the shower won t do her any good, she has decided to go out of the suite because seeing her messy bed makes her think of the things that WooYoung has done to her. So, she has decided to change the room she’s staying in.

 

“I’m going to get whatever room is available. I just want to get out of that suite,” she thought.

 

“May I help you, ma am?” the girl behind the desk asked.

”I would like to change my suite while I stay here. I m not comfortable in it,” MinYoung said. The girl began to type on the computer in front of her. Then, a smile appeared on the girl’s face.

“We have another suite available but it’s on the 16th floor. Would that be okay, ma’am?” the girl looked at MinYoung.

“It’s fine,” MinYoung said and they began to make transaction. Once finished, MinYoung turned around to exit the hotel. Then and there, she stopped in her tracks. Outside of the hotel, she saw WooYoung hailing a cab with his bags beside him. A cab stopped in front and the driver opened the window.

 

“To the airport please?” WooYoung shouted and MinYoung heard him. The driver seemed to agree to drop him off to the airport because he got inside the cab and it drove away.

 

“Bastard,” MinYoung muttered.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“How was your stay here in Jeju?” the driver asked.

”Stayed up late last night,” WooYoung said in a monotone as he fixed his sunglasses.

“Got a chance to hit up some girls?” the driver wiggled his eyebrows.

“Not a girl,” WooYoung muttered but the driver understood.

“You’re gay?!” the driver asked.

“She’s not just a girl. She WAS my best friend,” he continued to look straight as he emphasized the past tense. The driver remained silent. He felt that WooYoung was not in the mood to talk about it to him.

 

Once they reached the airport, WooYoung handed him a full bill.

 

“Keep the chance,” he said in a cold manner before he stepped out of the cab. But before he was able to close the door, the driver called him.

 

“I don t know what s with you and your friend but she seems nice, even though I  don’t know her. Take my unsolicited advice: If you really love your best friend, make her happy,” the driver said but WooYoung didn’t answer him and just closed the door and the cab drove away.

 

“Yeah, and her best friend is my girlfriend,” he muttered to himself before he entered the airport.

 

~●♥●~