Relieving The Stress

It Started With A Mistake

 

몰라요 – A Pink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPbk_DoVIVI

 

~●♥●~

 

After her unpleasant meeting with WooYoung, MinYoung went to the mall to the mall to unwind and to release her anger in shopping. She was looking for a dress to wear for her dinner date with her boyfriend when her phone suddenly rang. She didn’t check the caller ID and immediately answered the phone.

 

“Hello,” MinYoung said in a monotone voice.

“Looks like someone is not in the mood,” the person on the other line said. MinYoung’s frown disappeared and was replaced by a smile when she recognized the voice.

“Nichkhun oppa~” she said sweetly.

“Hey love,” he cooed, “how are you? You seem to be in a bad mood a while ago,” he noticed.

“I was just stressed out a while ago,” her chest heaved.

“You’re stressed out for tonight?” he chuckled.

“No. I had a bad meeting with someone a while ago,” she rubbed her temples.

“So you don’t care if we go out for dinner tonight?” he seemed to be sad.

“No oppa! That’s not what I meant~ I’m really excited for tonight! I can’t wait to see you!” MinYoung said in one breath. Nichkhun laughed.

“I know what you mean. I was just joking. So, you met up with WooYoung, huh?” he guessed.

“Yeah. I didn’t know I was going to meet up with him,” she said, “anyways, forget him. Where are we going tonight?” she asked.

“I can’t tell you exactly where because it’s a surprise. I prepared something romantic tonight,” his voice went deep on the last part which sent shivers down on MinYoung’s spine.

“Seems good,” she said.

“Well, I’ll leave you in you shopping. I’m sure you’re trying to relieve the stress right now,” he said.

“Wait! You know what I’m doing? Are you stalking me?” MinYoung asked as she looked around to see any signs of Nichkhun.

 

“You shop to relieve stress remember? I wish I was there right now but I’m currently at the office. WooYoung and I are finishing up some work so we can go off early,” Nichkhun used his shoulders and ear to hold his phone in place as he browsed through some papers. MinYoung laughed. That was on of the things she loved about him. He knows every single detail about her.

“Then we should hang up now so you can finish your work,” she suggested.

“Alright. See you tonight, beautiful,” he said, “I love you,” he added.

“I love you, too, handsome,” she laughed and then hanged up.

 

Once their conversation ended, MinYoung tapped her phone on her chin.

 

“Romantic?” MinYoung recalled what Nichkhun said earlier and thought of a dress to wear. Then, a perfect dress popped into her head and immediately went inside a boutique to find the dress.

 

~●♥●~