Strawberry Shortcake

It Started With A Mistake

 

Say You Love Me – G.Na & HyunA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lxKuzUaeFE

 

~●♥●~

 

MinYoung had to stay in the hospital for further observations. They both obliged to the doctor’s advice and since then, WooYoung seldom left MinYoung’s side.

 

“Mrs. Jang went through a lot. I advise you to let her not do anything. As much as possible, it would be helpful if she’s bed rested. She can’t go through any stress anymore or the baby might be premature. We don’t want that,” Dr. Park said and WooYoung nodded.

“To make things easier, just make her happy,” Dr. Park smiled and tucked the clipboard under her arm.

“I will,” WooYoung smiled.

 

After three days, MinYoung got discharged from the hospital and was excited to get home. WooYoung drove away from the hospital. MinYoung enjoyed the sceneries they passed by. It felt like as if it was her first time to see the outside world. WooYoung took a glance at her and remembered Dr. Park’s advice.

 

“To make things easier, just make her happy,” Dr. Park smiled.

 

And he’s going to make her happy from now on.

 

“MinYoung-ah?” he called.

“Hmm?” she looked at him. He noticed the small yet a happy smile that formed on her lips. It was the first time he saw that.

“You want to get some strawberry shortcake now?” he asked. MinYoung’s eyes lit up.

“Could we? Could we?” she was practically jumping on her seat. She suddenly gasped. WooYoung’s smile disappeared.

“Why? What’s wrong? Are you in pain again?” he panicked; ready to turn the car back to the hospital.

“No, oppa. The baby kicked. It’s her first time!” she said happily.

“Really?”

“Here,” she took on hand of his and placed it gently on top of her belly. There was a kick.

“Seems like she wants one. Let’s have some now,” he said as he looked for a place where they could get strawberry shortcakes.

 

Once they arrived home, MinYoung immediately went to the kitchen, excited to have some of the cake. She sat by the kitchen counter and began to eat. WooYoung stood opposite of her and just watched her eat. MinYoung felt conscious.

 

“You want some?” she offered.

“Nah~ you eat it; it’s yours,” he declined. But MinYoung didn’t listened.

“Say ‘ahh’,” she placed the cake in front of his lips. But he backed away.

“I said it’s yo-” MinYoung shoved the cake inside his mouth.

“Good boy,” she said as she ate her part. WooYoung chewed and they both ate together.

 

~●♥●~