"Bumping into EX's" Day

It Started With A Mistake

 

~●♥●~

 

WooYoung already ate half of his shortcake when she noticed MinYoung barely eating hers.

 

“Hey, are you sure you’re alright?” he asked for the second time. He placed his hand on top of hers. MinYoung looked at their hands.

“If you still love HaRin then why are you being so nice to me?” she thought.

“Hey,” he squeezed her hand to get her attention. MinYoung looked up to him. He was surprised to see her sad.

“Hey, why do you look sad?” he asked.

“I..I’m tired.. I guess,” she excused.

“Want me to get you home?” he asked softly as he rubbed his hand on her arm. She slowly nodded.

“We’ll have these cakes for packed for take-out,” he said when he called for a waiter.

 

When they went out of the restaurant, WooYoung saw Nichkhun.

“Khun-ah!” he called. MinYoung looked up.

“Oppa!” she ran to him and gave him a tight hug. Nichkhun was surprised but he hugged her back. Nichkhun looked at WooYoung who had a baffled expression on his face.

“Oppa, I miss you so much,” MinYoung lightly whispered.

“I miss you, too,” he whispered back.

 

“Something’s not right,” Nichkhun thought.

“What day is it today? “Bumping into ex’s” day?!” WooYoung thought in frustration.

 

WooYoung no longer wants to see Nichkhun hugging MinYoung so he approached them.

“What are you doing here?” he asked Nichkhun who let go of MinYoung. She took a step back when she felt a strong arm was holding her from her waist.

“I was just walking around,” Nichkhun said.

“What are you guys doing here?” he asked the couple.

“We shopped for baby stuff,” WooYoung immediately answered.

“Ahh, I see,” was all Nichkhun could say.

“Well, we should get going. My WIFE here told me she was getting tired a while ago,” WooYoung said, emphasizing the word “wife”.

“What the hell is wrong with this person?” MinYoung and Nichkhun thought at the same time.

“Alright, I see you in the office then,” Nichkhun said.

“Yeah, see ya!” WooYoung said before he led MinYoung away from Nichkhun.

“Wait! Wait!” MinYoung tried to free herself from WooYoung’s grip but he wouldn’t let her.

 

~●♥●~