Excuses and Reasons

It Started With A Mistake

 

Nine - JYJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THBSyfAW-gs

 

~●♥●~

 

HaRin was at her room, trying to fix her stuff she’ll need for the next day in the office since MinYoung’s coming back. But she can’t seem to focus herself since WooYoung has been ignoring her for almost a week since he came back from Jeju. She sat on her bed, frustrated, got her phone and dialed WooYoung’s number once again.

 

WooYoung just sat on his chair since there were no more works left. He’s been thinking about the night that he had with MinYoung at Jeju Island and what would be the consequences of it. He was thinking very deeply when his phone rang. It was the 15th time that HaRin called him that day. Since he came back from Jeju, he tried to be distant from HaRin for a while because he can’t bare to pretend happy when his heart is full of guilt. Full of guilt for hurting HaRin even thought she still has no idea on what happened between him and her best friend.

 

But guilty for torturing himself and HaRin, he has decided to answer the phone but he’ll have to act. He prepared himself.

 

“Hello?” he answered hurriedly.

“Oppa! It’s me, HaRin!” she said excitedly.

“Oh hi, babe,” he said in a rush.

“Uhm, are you busy?” she asked sadly.

“Yeah. I’m uh, loaded up with papers right now,” he flipped some papers so that she could hear.

“Oh, is that so? Maybe I should call you some other time,” she said slowly.

 

“Shoot! I made her feel down,” he thought guiltily.

 

“I-I’ll call you some other time, okay? I-I-I have to go now. Bye!” he said hurriedly.

“I love you, oppa!” she said before he got the chance to hang up. WooYoung softened,

“I..I love you,” he said weakly then hanged up. WooYoung turned off his phone, and removed its battery before throwing it onto his desk. He massaged hi temples.

 

“I’m so sorry, baby” he thought.

 

~●♥●~