It's Time For A Change

It Started With A Mistake

 

~●♥●~

 

After WooYoung has made a new scent for his wife, he went back to the hotel to find MinYoung no where in sight. It was already late in the afternoon and the sun’s beginning to set. They have a reserved dinner at a nearby beach, courtesy of his brother: GeunSuk.

 

WooYoung went to the bedroom, hid the box of perfume on his bag and fished his phone on his pocket and dialed MinYoung’s number. He was about to hit ‘call’ when he heard the door open. WooYoung immediately went out and saw MinYoung with a paper bag in hand.

 

“Where have you been?” WooYoung blinked his eyes as he eyed the paper bag.

“I’ve been walking around the island and found.. stuff,” MinYoung said softly and hugged the paper bag close to her chest. She excused herself and went inside the bedroom to hide the paper bag.

“Why don’t you start getting ready for dinner?” he asked.

“Dinner?” she looked at him, dumbfounded.

“Yeah. The one hyung has reserved by the beach,” he reminded her.

“Oh right. That one. I’ll get ready then,” she said as she grabbed her towel and dress and went to the bathroom.

 

Curious of what MinYoung bought, WooYoung went close to her bag which she forgot to close and had the paper bag sticking out. He peered in inside of it and saw a diary.

 

“A baby diary?” he wondered. He untied the knot and opened the diary on its first page and saw the ultrasound of the baby. Beneath the picture, MinYoung wrote in beautiful cursive.

 

“The first time I have laid my eyes on you. I thought you were the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. I would regret for the rest of my life if I let you go. Will you forgive umma?”

 

The ultrasound of the baby was when MinYoung learned that she was pregnant.

 

“Then MinYoung really cared for the baby. It was so stupid of me to tell her that I wasn’t the father. If we talked about it properly then things wouldn’t be this hard,” WooYoung thought as he touched the picture.

 

You are my appa. I love you, appa.

 

WooYoung could hear the baby’s voice again. He closed the diary and tied the laces together before placing it back on the paper bag.

 

“I guess it’s time for a change,” he said as he changed his clothes for their dinner.

 

~●♥●~