I'm Sorry Baby

It Started With A Mistake

 

Real Story - Infinite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8ik5qswUp0

 

~●♥●~

 

“THAT BABY IS NOT MINE AND IT WILL NEVER BE MINE!”

 

WooYoung’s words kept on haunting MinYoung while she went home. She became dizzy again and she felt uneasy.

 

As soon as MinYoung arrived at her house, she ran inside and locked herself to the nearest wash room she can get herself in and vomited. Maids began to gather outside of the wash room and knocked on the door.

“Miss? Miss are you alright?” the head maid asked.

“I’m f-fine. You can leave me here!” she told her maids after she opened the faucet.

“Are you sure? Do you want us to get you anything?” the maid asked.

“It’s okay. I’m fine. I’ll be fine,” MinYoung told them.

One by one, the maids left. MinYoung placed her hand on top of her stomach.

“I can’t believe you father denied you. You must’ve felt sad, huh?” MinYoung talked to her baby.

“What are we going to do now?” she asked out loud.

“We can’t just tell everyone that I’m pregnant and that your father is WooYoung,” she continued to talk.

“No one can know. No one SHOULD know. But you’re going to grow soon,” MinYoung looked down on her tummy.

 

For almost three days, MinYoung didn’t go to the office or meet her mom and Nichkhun’s mom for the preparations of the party. She didn’t even call Nichkhun for three days. She just stayed inside her room, talked to no one but the baby and cried silently. She ate very seldom causing her to be weak.

“I’m so sorry,” MinYoung patted her tummy as she cried.

 

The next day, MinYoung stayed unmoved on her bed, her cheeks stained and her eyes are swollen from crying too much. She came up with a solution in mind. MinYoung dialed WooYoung’s number and waited for him to answer.

“What do you want?” WooYoung asked coldly.

“I don’t want anything. I just called to inform you that I’m getting rid of the baby,” MinYoung said in a low voice.

“Then get rid of it! As if I care!” WooYoung hanged up.

Hurt, MinYoung grabbed her purse and keys and went to go to the hospital. As she waited for the stoplight to turn green, she sent a message to WooYoung.

 

To: Jang WooYoung

 

I told you about this because YOU ARE THE FATHER OF THE BABY. Somehow, you have the right to know EVEN IF YOU DIDN’T CARE about it.

 

MinYoung.

 

“Psh, as if I believe you!” WooYoung placed his phone on his desk.

 

But it did bother him. He DID care.

“No WooYoung! You have no proof that you are the father!” he grabbed his hair in frustration.

 

Flashback

 

WooYoung walked out of Sweet Cravings and immediately started his car’s engine and sped off. He doesn’t know where he’s heading to but he just followed the long road ahead of him.

 

“How would that happen? In just one night?” he talked to himself.

 

Althroughout the drive, WooYoung kept on thinking the baby. The long road brought him over to the beach. He parked his car somewhere and stayed inside of it. WooYoung massaged his temples to calm himself. Eventually, he fell asleep.

 

“Appa?”

“Who?”

“Appa? Appa, is that you?”

 

WooYoung heard a small voice.

“Who are you?” he asked. All he could see is white.

“You’re my appa! I want you, appa!”

“Where are you?!” he turned around and saw nothing but white.

“Appa. I like you, appa. But why can’t you accept me? I love you and umma very much. But umma is very sad right now. She feels alone, right now,” the voice told him.

“Listen, kid. I’m not your appa,” WooYoung said.

“Yes you are. You and umma; the both of you made me out of love,” the voice insisted.

“You are my appa. I love you, appa,”

 

WooYoung stirred around.

 

“I love you, appa,” the voice echoed. WooYoung woke up. It was already sunset.

 

“Am I really the father?” WooYoung asked himself as he sat up.

 

“You are my appa. I love you, appa.”

 

End of Flashback

 

WooYoung glanced at MinYoung’s message again.

 

“YOU ARE THE FATHER OF THE BABY.”

 

The more he stared at the words, the more it grew bigger on him.

 

“Argh! my life!” he shouted. WooYoung immediately stood up, grabbed his coat and stormed out of the office.

“Cancel all of my appointments for the day,” he told his secretary.

“Also your meeting with your father, sir?” she asked.

“Everything. Cancel everything,” he said before he entered the elevator.

 

Meanwhile, MinYoung was already sitting inside Dr. Park’s clinic. MinYoung fidgeted with her top. Then, Dr. Park entered.

“Hello Ms. Shin. Nice to see you again,” Dr. Park sat on her chair. “Is there anything I can do for you? Are you having any problems with your pregnancy? Are you in pain?” she asked.

“I want..I want to get rid..of the baby,” MinYoung told her.

“But-but this is a baby you’re trying to get rid of,” Dr. Park said in shock.

“I know it’s a baby and I want it out! Now!” MinYoung demanded.

“Ms. Shin, are you sure about this? Does your husband know?” Dr. Park asked.

“I don’t have a husband! I have a fiancée and I love him so much and he’s not the father! This baby doesn’t have a father!” MinYoung shouted at Dr. Park. She sat back and began to cry.

“Okay. It’s okay Ms. Shin. We’ll get this settled,” Dr. Park comforted MinYoung.

“I just want the baby out. I just want it out,” MinYoung cried.

 

With a heavy heart, Dr. Shin asked her nurse to prepare everything.

“Please be ready in 15 minutes. We’ll prepare everything,” Dr. Park told her.

She left MinYoung in her clinic to give her some privacy.

 

MinYoung looked down on her tummy once again and rubbed it.

 

“I’m sorry baby. I’m so sorry that mommy won’t let you see the world. It’s for the benefit of the both of us. Please forgive me,” MinYoung told her baby as she cried harder.

 

~●♥●~