Mine

It Started With A Mistake

 

 

A Thousand Words – One Way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyZVvl9FH1A

 

~●♥●~

 

“Ms. Shin, please come in whenever you are ready,” Dr. Park came inside her clinic already in a gown, cap, mask and gloves. MinYoung slowly stoop up and entered the other room.

 

Meanwhile, WooYoung is already 10 minutes away from the hospital. He was caught in a heavy traffic and the cars in front of him were not moving for the past 10 minutes.

“Aish! Forget this!” WooYoung took off his seatbelt, went out of the car and ran as fast as he could to get to the hospital on time.

“MinYoung, please wait for me,” he prayed.

 

Nurses helped MinYoung prepare for the operation. She laid on the operating bed in a white gown and cap.

“Ms. Shin. This will be that last time that I’ll be asking you. Are you sure about this?” Dr. Park asked with a heavy heart.

“Just give me five more minutes, doc,” she told her.

“Take your time, Ms. Shin,” Dr. Park said, hoping that MinYoung would change her mind.

“Five minutes. Just five more minutes,” MinYoung said softly.

 

“Where’s MinYoung?! Shin MinYoung?!” WooYoung asked the nurses but they shook their heads.

“MinYoung, where could you be?” he mumbled as he pressed the button of the elevator. By the lobby, he saw the list of doctors and in what floor they could be found. He immediately scanned the names and found a list of OB-Gyne doctors.

 

“Third floor!”

 

WooYoung rushed inside the elevator and repeatedly pressed the third floor button.

 

“Have you changed your mind?” Dr. Park asked hopefully.

“Dr. Park, I-I-I..”

 

“MinYoung-ah! MinYoung-ah, where are you?!”

 

MinYoung heard WooYoung’s voice outside.

 

“Nurse Jung, please check whose outside creating that noise. He’ll disturb the babies by the nursery,” Dr. Park said.

Nurse Jung immediately went out of the operating room.

 

“Sir, excuse me, sir,” Nurse Jung tapped WooYoung’s shoulder.

“Could you please lower down your voice? The babies in the nursery are sleeping. They are very sensitive to sounds,” Nurse Jung told him. But WooYoung immediately grabbed her arms.

“Do you know MinYoung? I need to see her now. She can’t get rid of the baby,” he said.

“And you are?” Nurse Jung asked.

“I’m the father of the baby,” WooYoung said in an instant.

“Oh my…just a moment, sir,” Nurse Jung’s eyes widened. She went back inside the operating room.

 

“Dr. Park. I believe that the father of the baby is waiting outside,” Nurse Jung told Dr. Park.

“Let him in!” Dr. Park said in a hurry.

“What?!” MinYoung asked in confusion while Nurse Jung went out to call WooYoung.

“Why does he have to be in here?” MinYoung asked.

“Because he’s the father. I can’t do this operation unless the both of you will tell me to do so,” Dr. Park explained.

“But I’m the mother!” MinYoung shouted.

 

Then, WooYoung came in.

 

“Yes, you are. And I’m the father. And that baby is mine,” WooYoung said as soon as he entered the operating room.

 

~●♥●~