Not Happy At All

It Started With A Mistake

 

Game - BoA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3BNqAwf51c

 

~●♥●~

 

MinYoung was happily driving:  her way to a restaurant to meet up with one of Shin Corporation’s business partner who happens to be a vice president as well. She parked neatly in front a restaurant called “Italy’s heavenly delicacies”. MinYoung was about to walk inside when she noticed someone awfully familiar by the large window. Then, MinYoung’s blood began to boil.

 

“Jang.Woo.Young,” MinYoung thought dreadfully. “What the hell is he doing here?!” she thought furiously. Then it hit her. She was meeting up with WooYoung, the vice president of Jang’s Company, one of their largest business partners. MinYoung irritably dialed HaRin’s number. Within three rings, HaRin answered.

 

“I see you’ve met the business partner already?” HaRin guessed.

“I haven’t met him yet but I already saw him. So this is the reason why you wouldn’t tell me who I was meeting up with? Why did you let me meet up with him?” MinYoung stomped her feet.

“Because I knew you would have that reaction,” HaRin said.

“You’re meeting up with oppa for business purposes and not to chat,” HaRIn pointed out.

“I know, but why me?” MinYoung whined.

“Unnie, stop whining. It was the president’s orders remember? He’s packed up today so you’ll have to do it instead,” HaRin reasoned.

“Do I have to do it?” MinYoung asked.

“Unnie, set aside your anger for oppa and just get down to business,” HaRin advised.

“He’s the last person I wanted to see after our graduation,” MinYoung said dreadfully.

“Unnie, remember, business,” HaRin tried to focus her friend.

“Fine, business,” MinYoung breathed in to relax her.

“Hurry up unnie so oppa and I could go out soon,” HaRin said.

“Yeah, yeah. I’ll get over with this quickly,” MinYoung hanged up.

 

“Business,” MinYoung tried to release her anger.

 

“Business,” she reminded herself. MinYoung brought back her composure and walked inside the restaurant with her chin up. She went straight to wear WooYoung was sitting.

 

“Let’s get down to business,” she said immediately without even greeting WooYoung.

“Woah~” he said while he raised his hands against his chest.

“What do you mean ‘woah~’?” she mimicked him, “what do we have to talk about?” she asked.

“I see you’re not happy to see me,” WooYoung placed his hands on the table.

“I’m not,” she said truthfully, “and I’m not here to chat with you. I’m here for business,” she informed him.

“O-kay,” he said as he pushed a folder to MinYoung who immediately took it and opened it.

“What’s this?” she asked.

“It’s our company’s proposal. We want Mr. President to consider it,” he said.

“Then I’ll just give it to him,” she said as she closed the folder and grabbed her things so she can leave.

“Hey wait, don’t you want to have some lunch first?” he offered.

“No thanks, I have to go somewhere tonight,” she said as she stood up.

“Oh yeah, right. You have a date with my best friend,” he said as he leaned back in his seat.

“You should get ready with your date with HaRin as well. She’s dying to see you,” MinYoung said.

“By the way, my family wants you guys to come for a family dinner tomorrow,” he said.

“I’ll see what I can do and let one of our secretaries call you,” she told him before she left the restaurant.

 

MinYoung immediately went inside her car and placed everything on the seat next to her. She glanced back at the restaurant and saw WooYoung coming out.

 

“You’re the last person I wanted to see,” MinYoung thought as she saw WooYoung drive away.

 

~●♥●~