We're NOT doing this for us

It Started With A Mistake

 

 

Like A Star – TaeYeon and The One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlYPxJHtogE

 

~●♥●~

 

“I’ll be outside for a while, unnie,” HaRin stood up from the chair.

“Thanks for visiting, dongsaeng,” MinYoung smiled gratefully at HaRin.

“Get well soon so we can start shopping for baby stuff,” HaRin held MinYoung’s hand who nodded obediently.

“I’ll see you again,” HaRin said before she opened the door and went out.

 

When HaRin came out of MinYoung’s room, she spotted WooYoung and Nichkhun sitting by the bleachers outside. She chose to sit beside Nichkhun.

“You go ahead,” Nichkhun patted WooYoung’s back.

“Are you sure?” WooYoung asked.

“I’m good,” Nichkhun smiled. WooYoung stood up and went to MinYoung’s door. He let out an exhale before entering the room.

 

MinYoung was silently lying on her bed. She turned her head to the door when she heard someone entered and saw WooYoung. But she looked away. WooYoung slowly walked towards MinYoung’s bed.

 

“How are you doing?” WooYoung asked in a low voice.

“I WAS fine,” MinYoung said bitterly.

“You need to take care of yourself more. The baby’s weak if you’re weak,” he said casually.

“I’m aware of that,” she gritted her teeth.

“Then why do you look like you’re suffering right now?” he asked.

“It’s because of you,” MinYoung turned to him, “I wouldn’t be suffering right now if it wasn’t for you,” she argued. WooYoung bowed and shook his head.

“I can’t believe we’re still having this argument,” he said in disbelief.

“Because this is something that we never agree on,” she told him.

“We may never agree on this but this is what we have to do. Can’t you see that?” he pointed out.

“This is not what I’m supposed to do now,” she shook her head.

“Well MinYoung, reality is knocking. I answered the door and it’s time you answered yours and welcome this reality. You’re pregnant. I got you pregnant. You’ll be a mother soon, at least be responsible for it,” he argued.

“Like you’re not going to be a father soon,” she said sarcastically.

“I know I’m going to be a father soon. At least I’m doing my responsibility here; stopping you from getting rid of the baby and I’m willing to marry you,” he said, “for the sake of the baby,” he immediately added. MinYoung remained silent.

“WooYoung-ssi,” she called.

“What?” he asked.

“Haven’t you thought of proposing to HaRin?” MinYoung asked. WooYoung exhaled.

“If only you knew MinYoung. I was already planning on proposing to her until you found out you were pregnant,” he said softly. Then, WooYoung took out the ring from his pocket.

“I was supposed to give this to her,” he showed her the ring.

“But I guess this has to go to someone else’s finger,” WooYoung gave MinYoung a pained look.

WooYoung took MinYoung’s hand and placed the ring on her palm. She took a look of the ring. MinYoung was about to say something when she saw WooYoung already standing by the door.

 

“Just think of it this way, MinYoung-ssi: this wedding, we’re not doing this for us but for the baby. We know that baby will need a home and a family. We’re just being responsible. That’s all. We don’t need to fall in love. Let’s just save that for the baby,” he said with his back turned to MinYoung. WooYoung left her and went out of the room.

 

“We’re not doing this for us but for the baby. Remember that MinYoung-ah. It’s for the baby,” she thought. Slowly, MinYoung placed the ring on her finger.

 

~●♥●~