Who Are You Kidding?!

It Started With A Mistake

 

Follow Me - Sistar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jt7Mye5-L0

 

~●♥●~

 

“What are you doing here?” MinYoung muttered as WooYoung stood beside her inside the elevator.

“Nothing. I just decided to go on for a short trip here,” he lied. MinYoung knew he was lying so she just remained silent and ignored him.

“So what are you doing here?” he asked, pretending as if he didn’t know why.

“I’m here to catch some fishes,” she said sarcastically. WooYoung stayed silent. He wasn’t expecting her to answer like that.

 

They both reached the ground floor and MinYoung immediately went out of the elevator and left WooYoung. MinYoung tried to enjoy her walk by the island and tried to ignore WooYoung who was walking behind her. She made a turn and he did, too. She made a left and he did, too. She stopped at some stalls and he did, too. Everywhere she goes, he followed her. MinYoung went inside a café and hoped that WooYoung would stop following her. Unfortunately, he also went inside the café. Fed up, MinYoung sat at a table for two. WooYoung followed her and sat in front of her. She placed both of her hands in front of her and glared at WooYoung.

 

“Talk,” she ordered. WooYoung was confused.

“I said, talk,” she said.

“What do you want me to say?” he asked.

“What are you doing here?” she asked slowly through gritted teeth.

“I’m here for a trip, that’s all!” he said.

“Liar,” she muttered.

“What do you want me to say?” he asked.

“Tell me why you’re here!” she banged her fist on the table. Good thing the place was kind of noisy so no one heard the bang.

“I’m here for a trip!” he swore.

“Pssh. Who are you kidding?” she smirked. She knew WooYoung well. He didn’t really like travelling to Jeju.

“Fine! I was following you,” he gave in.

 “Why the hell would you follow me?!” she asked in disbelief. WooYoung didn’t want to answer.

 

“This is not the vacation I imagined,” she massaged her temples. She was having a head ache from WooYoung.

 

~●♥●~