It's The Start

It Started With A Mistake

 

~●♥●~

 

WooYoung was sleeping soundly on the couch when the sun’s rays woke him up. He sat up from the couch and immediately clutched his head. MinYoung has just come out from the bathroom wearing this:

She noticed WooYoung having troubles getting up.

 

“You wouldn’t be feeling horrible today if you didn’t drink half of the bottle last night,” she said sarcastically.

 

Before WooYoung went to sleep, he popped open the champagne and drank half of it last night.

He ignored MinYoung’s remarks and tried to massage his temples. But then, he noticed her preparing to leave.

 

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“I’m going out. It’s our honeymoon remember? I just want to get the chance to actually enjoy it,” she said as she placed everything that she needs inside her purse.

“Do you want me to come with you?” he asked immediately as he tried to follow her around the room and by the door.

“No need. Didn’t you hear? I said I want to get the chance to enjoy this honeymoon of ours,” she said coldly before she shut the door close. WooYoung was left speechless.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

MinYoung went to the nearest café to have her breakfast. She ordered everything she wanted, especially strawberry shortcake since she’s been craving for it ever since she got pregnant. After having her breakfast, she went to stroll by the island and stopped by at every store that caught her attention. MinYoung felt like she was just having her own vacation.

 

Suddenly, she received a text message.

 

From: Nichkhun oppa

 

Hey. How’s your honeymoon going? I hope WooYoung’s taking good care of you and the baby. Remember to eat on time, don’t skip meals and don’t tire yourself too much. Also, don’t forget to smile. <3

 

Automatically, a smile formed on MinYoung’s face after reading Nichkhun’s message. She finds it really sweet of Nichkhun to still care for her although she’s already married to his best friend.

 

To: Nichkhun oppa

 

Thanks oppa~ I’ll take note of your tips <3

 

MinYoung :)

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Why is she smiling like that?” WooYoung asked himself.

 

After he had his breakfast by the hotel, WooYoung went out to do some strolling alone. He has just come out from one store when he spotted MinYoung across the street. WooYoung has decided to follow her around to make sure that she’s safe.

 

“Nichkhun must’ve sent her a message,” he thought bitterly. His feelings surprised him.

“Why would I feel bitter about it?” he felt weird about himself.

 

His thoughts were interrupted when he noticed that MinYoung has left from where she was standing. WooYoung turned his head everywhere, trying to find where MinYoung went.

 

“I lost her!” he scolded himself.

 

WooYoung continued to look for her but he was unsuccessful so he went back to doing his own things. As he walked passed each store, he saw a pink boutique, not far from where he was standing.

 

Flashback

 

“What are we doing here?” he whispered at MinYoung as he felt weird being inside a ladies’ boutique.

“I’m checking things out, what else?” she asked as she checked out the lip cosmetics.

“I’m not supposed to be here,” he whispered again.

“Yah, I went with you by the men’s clothing,” she said.

“But that’s different! Those are clothing! These are cosmetics! For women!” he whispered.

 

MinYoung ignored him and went by the perfume section. A saleslady approached them.

“We have a special offer for our customers today wherein you can mix different fragrances and make your own scent,” the saleslady said cheerfully.

“It would be a wonderful gift for you girlfriend here, sir,” she added.

“I’m sorry but we’re not a couple,” WooYoung said.

“I’m sorry. I thought that you guys are together,” the saleslady bowed.

“It’s alright, people make mistakes,” MinYoung smiled.

“You can create a scent for you friend if you want,” the saleslady tried to convince them.

“Maybe next time. We have to go now,” WooYoung pushed MinYoung out of the boutique.

 

End of Flashback

 

“I already feel bad for ruining MinYoung’s life. I should give her at least something to show my sincerity,” WooYoung thought as he made his way to the boutique.

 

“Good afternoon, sir. How may I help you?” a saleslady asked.

“Yes. I was wondering if you still have that offer of making scents of perfume?” he asked carefully.

“Yes, sir. It’s already a regular in our store. Would you like to make one for your own?” the saleslady asked.

“Uhm, no. It’s not for me actually. It’s for my..” his voice trailed off while the saleslady waited for him to finish.

“It’s for my..” he repeated.

 

“Friend,” he wanted to say.

 

“It’s actually for my wife,” WooYoung said while smiling, for the first time.

 

~●♥●~