Yacht

It Started With A Mistake

 

Loving You – G.Na

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAoqDf8Wrbg

 

~●♥●~

 

It was already 6:45pm and Nichkhun had just texted that he’ll be picking MinYoung up by 7pm. She has exactly fifteen minutes left to finish dressing up. She was in the middle of applying some mascara when her phone beeped, indicating that some had just texted her. It was HaRin.

 

From: Dongsaeng~

 

Have fun tonight unnie~ and thanks for letting me off early today. Can’t wait to see WooYoung oppa~ take care unnie!!^^

 

HaRin <3

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

To: Dongsaeng~

 

I will~ you’re welcome dongsaeng! You have fun, too :) take care~^^

 

MinYoungie <3

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“WooYoung, you better prepare something good for my dongsaeng and make her feel special,” MinYoung thought as she applied more mascara.

 

Exactly as she finished her make-up, the door bell rang.

 

“Oppa’s here!” she squealed in her mind.

 

“Good evening, aunt,” Nichkhun greeted the lady who answered the door, who happens to be MinYoung’s mother. [Nichkhun: http://modernlounge.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/nk8.jpg?w=470&h=648]

“Oh, Nichkhun! You’re here already. Are you going to fetch MinYoung?” Mrs. Shin asked.

“Yes, we’re going out for dinner tonight,” Nichkhun informed her.

“Is that so? Then, I’ll ask one of the maids to call MinYoung,” Mrs. Shin turned around but saw MinYoung was already in the foot of the staircase: http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/25/805/L_g0009780525.jpg

“I think that’s no longer necessary,” Mrs. Shin chuckled.

“I won’t be here for dinner, umma,” MinYoung told her mother.

“That’s alright. Be sure to eat well,” Mrs. Shin said as she handed MinYoung her coat.

“Bye, umma,” MinYoung hugged her mother.

“Bye, auntie,” Nichkhun bowed then turned to MinYoung, “let’s go?” he asked as he handed his hand out. MinYoung happily took his hand and laced his fingers with hers.

 

“It’s so good to see you, oppa,” MinYoung said as Nichkhun was driving.

“I know. Since we started working, we barely had any chance to go out. Good thing I asked WooYoung to let me off this night,” Nichkhun smiled.

“That’s weird. WooYoung’s never nice,” MinYoung mumbled as she tilted her head to the side.

“What was that?” Nichkhun asked because he didn’t hear what she had said.

“I said WooYoung was nice enough to let you off,” she excused.

“So where are you taking me?” she changed the topic.

“We’re already actually here,” he said as he turned off the engine.

“That fast?” MinYoung wondered. She looked in front and saw nothing but pitch black.

“Are you sure we’re in the right place?” she asked as Nichkhun opened her door for her.

“I’m sure,” Nichkhun smiled at her. MinYoung came out of the car, and slowly, she saw some small lights. When the walked ahead, she discovered that the small lights were candles and they were walking on some wood. Then, the wind blew and the air tasted salt. She even heard water splashing.

 

“We’re in the ocean?” MinYoung guessed but Nichkhun remained silent as he held her by one hand and had his other hand on her back as he guided her in the dark.

“Where exactly are we?” she asked once again.

“We’re here,” was his only reply.

“Where here?” she asked again as she turned her neck from side to side. Then, he clapped his hand twice and right in front of her, lights lit up: http://www.liveyachting.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/baia-one-hundred-1.jpg

 

“Oh my,” MinYoung covered in surprise.

“You like it?” Nichkhun asked.

“I love it, oppa!” MinYoung hugged him tightly.

“That’s good. I was worried that you wouldn’t appreciate it,” he rubbed his neck. MinYoung faced him.

“Oppa, it doesn’t matter if you prepared something big or small for me. As long as it was done with effort and came from the heart, then I’m happy,” she smiled sweetly.

“That’s what I love about you,” he pulled her into a hug and gave her a sweet kiss.

“I love you, too. More than you can imagine,” she whispered.

 

~●♥●~

 

Sorry if it was just a simple date~ :)