Jang YoungHee

It Started With A Mistake

 

Tinkerbell – Girls’ Generation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzppYwtoalU

 

~●♥●~

 

“Babe?” WooYoung called as he stuck his head inside the room.

“Hi, oppa,” MinYoung greeted, feeling exhausted.

 

WooYoung went inside and closed the door. He carefully approached a tired looking MinYoung.

 

“Hey,” he greeted, “how are you doing?” he asked.

“I’m fine. Our daughter tired me out,” she chuckled.

“You had a hard time?” he guessed.

“Nope, I didn’t. The whole process was just tiring. Dr. Park said it’s because it’s my first labor,” she explained.

“I’m just happy I got through it,” she exhaled deeply.

“And I’m proud of you,” WooYoung kissed the top of her head.

 

Then, Nurse Jung entered with a pink bundle on her arms.

 

“The lovely princess is here to meet her parents~” Nurse Jung said softly.

 

WooYoung stood near Nurse Jung, wanting to hold the baby himself.

 

“May I?” he asked.

“Of course,” Nurse Jung carefully placed the baby on WooYoung’s arms, “she’s all yours,” she added.

 

WooYoung slowly cradled the baby on his arms and approached MinYoung.

 

“She’s beautiful,” he whispered.

“She has your nose,” MinYoung said. WooYoung handed the baby to MinYoung and he sat beside her on bed and wrapped his arms around them.

“I noticed. But she looks exactly just like you; beautiful,” he commented and kissed her cheek.

 

“I’m sorry to interrupt but what would you name the baby?” Nurse Jung held the clipboard up.

 

MinYoung looked up at WooYoung for suggestions. He stared at the baby for quite some time.

 

“Do you have a name in mind, oppa?” MinYoung asked.

“We’ll name her, YoungHee,” he said softly.

“Jang YoungHee?” MinYoung clarified and WooYoung nodded.

“She’s our YoungHee~” he said.

 

As if she understood, YoungHee raised her tiny hands towards WooYoung. He inserted his index finger on her tiny hand and she gripped tightly.

 

“Seems like she likes her name,” WooYoung kidded.

“Welcome to the world, YoungHee-yah~ We’re your parents and you’ll be our little princess,” MinYoung kissed the top of YoungHee’s head who snuggled close to MinYoung’s chest.

 

MinYoung happily looked up at WooYoung and he gave her a kiss. Nurse Jung silently left the family for their own privacy.

 

“Thank you for giving me a beautiful daughter, babe,” WooYoung told MinYoung as he her cheek.

“Just to remind you, YoungHee has some of GeunSuk oppa’s blood,” she reminded him. WooYoung palm faced himself. The couple burst into laughter.

 

“I love you, oppa,” she said softly.

“I love you more,” he replied sweetly.

 

WooYoung was going to lean in for another kiss but was interrupted when their family and friends entered the room.

 

“Honey~” Mrs. Shin approached MinYoung and gave her kiss on top of her head.

 

“Is this her?” Mr. Jang peered at the pink bundle on MinYoung’s arms.

“Yeah~ this is Jang YoungHee,” MinYoung introduced YoungHee to everyone.

“She’s really pretty,” everyone said.

 

Everyone gushed over YoungHee and took turns cradling her on their arms and took pictures.

 

“You think YoungHee will get used to this?” WooYoung wondered out loud.

“She will,” MinYoung answered as she hugged him by the waist. He soothingly rubbed his hand on her arm.

 

~●♥●~

Hi dear readers!

Yes, I have uploaded the second to the last chapter for this story. No, my keyboard's laptop is still down on me. I just found out that I sent this story - completed - to my best friend's (MarieGelica) email early this year. It mau take a while before I post another story but promise, I will! :D

I'll be waiting for more love from you guys!

 

- MarieGelica

 

P.S. Last chapter to be posted tomorrow. :D