Convinced

It Started With A Mistake

 

돌아올지도 몰라 – 2PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Bp6zq3PGg

 

~●♥●~

 

(A/N: this part happened on the night MinYoung and her parents had dinner at WooYoung’s house.)

 

Flashback

 

“YOU WANT ME TO WHAT?!?!” WooYoung asked in disbelief.

“Don’t you dare raise your voice at me, Jang WooYoung,” GeunSuk warned him.

 

MinYoung and her parents went home already after having dinner at the Jang’s residence. MinYoung and GeunSuk have skipped dessert and had a heart-to-heart talk at the gazebo. Once they went home, GeunSuk pulled WooYoung into his room to talk to him. MinYoung had told him about going to Jeju and he thought that it would be good if WooYoung followed her there.

 

“But why would you want me to do that??” WooYoung waved his arms in the air.

“Aren’t you at least concerned about your relationship with MinYoung?” GeunSuk turned to him.

“Why would I? Why should I?” WooYoung asked.

“Mr. Shin and appa will be merging the companies soon. Don’t you think it’s time to drop your immature act and begin to be friends with MinYoung again?” GeunSuk asked.

“I am friends with her,” WooYoung told him.

“To you, yes, but to her, she despises you,” GeunSuk poked his chest.

“She’s been like that ever since!” WooYoung argued.

“No she wasn’t!” GeunSuk said shouted, causing WooYoung to jump, “you guys were inseparable before. She wouldn’t go to parties without you and you wouldn’t leave her side,” he reminded his younger brother. WooYoung was silent.

“If I didn’t know how sweet and loving MinYoung is, I would’ve agreed to go on with the fixed marriage that our family has agreed before and she would’ve suffered being tied down to me,” GeunSuk told him. WooYoung smirked.

“Pssh. That won’t happen. MinYoung likes you,” WooYoung said.

“That’s not what I meant. If I agreed to marry her, she wouldn’t be able- able to meet her first love,” GeunSuk whispered the last part of the sentence and turned to face to the right.

“What are you talking about?” WooYoung asked in confusion.

“I- I was talking about- about Nichkhun,” GeunSuk said but he couldn’t face his brother. He couldn’t tell him about MinYoung’s first love.

“But what’s the point of following her to Jeju? She wouldn’t talk to me or she would probably ignore me if she sees me there,” WooYoung sulkily sat on his bed.

“Do you even know why she won’t talk to you? Why she hates you so much? Why she despises you?” GeunSuk threw the questions at him.

“The only reason I know is because I’m an annoyance to her,” WooYoung pouted.

“You know you’re an annoyance to her?” GeunSuk crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. WooYoung shook his head.

“Exactly my point! MinYoung and you will be able to talk about those things at Jeju since you’re away from EVERYBODY,” GeunSuk said. He then stooped down in front of his brother.

“You may enjoy annoying MinYoung but I know that somewhere deep inside of you, you don’t like your current situation with her, that you want to bring back the closeness that you both once had. I know you miss that.” GeunSuk smiled softly. WooYoung thought about it for a while. His brother was right. Sometimes, he misses those days where him and MinYoung  were practically glued to each other.

 

“But what if she still won’t talk to me?” WooYoung asked.

“You’re expert at girls remember? You’ll figure a way out to make her talk to you,” GeunSuk stood up and patted WooYoung shoulder and left the room.

 

End of Flashback

 

“Just think of it as a favor for the company,” WooYoung closed his eyes as the plane took off. Soon, Shin Corporation and Jang’s Company will soon merge into one. It wouldn’t be good for the company if everyone knew that the future president and vice president were not in good terms. Being the vice president was fine for him because he knew that Shin Corporation was bigger and more powerful than Jang’s Company which will make MinYoung the future president.

 

“She deserves it anyway,” WooYoung thought before he drifted off to sleep.

 

~●♥●~