GeunSuk Oppa's Opinion

It Started With A Mistake

 

~●♥●~

 

As soon as the party was about to end, all of the guests stepped outside to send the couple off to their honeymoon. The limousine waited for the couple outside.

 

“Have fun at Jeju, honey,” Mrs. Shin hugged MinYoung and WooYoung.

“Take care of her, for me,” Mr. Shin patted WooYoung’s arm.

“I will,” WooYoung bowed and said his goodbyes to his parents. The Jangs also said their goodbyes to MinYoung.

“Good luck dongsaeng. I’m sure he’ll not bite,” GeunSuk teased MinYoung. She slapped his arm.

“Ouch!” he complained.

“You’re dead when I get back,” MinYoung warned him before she entered the car, followed by WooYoung.

 

“Of all places to go to,” MinYoung bitterly thought.

 

In a little while, MinYoung and WooYoung would be on their way to Jeju for their honeymoon. MinYoung couldn’t protest as it was a gift given to them by WooYoung’s parents. The last place that she wanted to go was at Jeju Island.

 

“This will be one hell of a marriage,” MinYoung blew a raspberry.

 

By their private plane, MinYoung didn’t want to seat across from WooYoung so she sat on the other side of the plane. WooYoung didn’t stop her from doing so since he knew they’ll just end up fighting which is not good for MinYoung.

 

While they travelled on the dark sky, MinYoung eventually fell asleep. WooYoung has been eyeing her ever since they took off. He stood up from his seat and went to MinYoung to make her lay flat on her seat. He placed a pillow under her head and covered her with a blanket. He then crouched down to observe her.

 

Flashback

 

“It’s amazing to see how MinYoung could look so beautiful during her pregnancy,” GeunSuk said while he sipped his wine, beside MinYoung.

 

The two brothers have been talking by the side while they eyed MinYoung from afar.

 

“What did you do to make her agree to marry you?” GeunSuk asked.

“I just told her that we needed to do this for the baby,” WooYoung shrugged his shoulders.

“Psh! Yeah, right. Admit it WooYoung. You really wanted to marry her ever since you were kids,” GeunSuk joked. WooYoung punched his arm.

“What was that for?!” GeunSuk asked, surprise by his brother’s sudden reaction.

“You know I want to marry HaRin,” WooYoung had his eyebrows knitted together. GeunSuk slung his arm around his shoulder.

“Have you forgotten what you said before? You told me that you love MinYoung so much that you want her to be your bride someday,” GeunSuk reminded him.

“That was before,” WooYoung muttered.

“Yeah, before you asked someone else to be your girlfriend which was the reason why your friendship MinYoung got ruined,” GeunSuk informed him.

“Just put it this way dongsaeng, MinYoung would not get pregnant if the both of you have really moved on with the past,” then, GeunSuk left him to get another glass of wine.

 

End of Flashback

 

WooYoung tucked a strand of hair behind MinYoung’s ear and went back to his seat.

 

“GeunSuk hyung, you’re crazy you know that?” WooYoung shook his head.

 

~●♥●~