Unexpected Situation

Will I Be With You ?

 

Hyuna was in Andong for five days, Andong is a centre of Confucianism, it is far from modern life. She thought that it was the right place to run away and she was right, she visited The Hahoe Folk Village, it is perhaps the most notable folk village in South Korea. She tried the famous food there, noodle fish and stuff. The people there were friendly and Hyuna, she always got asked by same question there; are you coming alone? Why? And most people praised her for her bravery and being independent. However, her time in Andong was up, she promised her aunt that she would visit her within a week after she left Seoul; her aunt who convinced Hyuna’s parents to let her study in Busan for education since it’s less glamorous life and she could focus on study. She knew that she owed her much since she told her in a sudden.

Now she’s buying the ticket and waiting for the train to arrive. She took out her iphone and listened to with all my heart premium collection, she took out her journal book, her only friend now.

Andong is helping me to feel peaceful and think more about my life but I have to go. Busan is my next destination, but I’m not planning to stay there for long. So far my journey is good but I keep missing Junhyung ; he’s the one that makes me want to go back, however he’s going to Europe later. I wonder when he will come back; I want to call him after he gets back.

I want to say to Junhyung that I’m truly sorry by saying good bye in a sudden, I have suffered too long that I think if I keep on waiting and be patience, I might go crazy and kill myself. I think he will understand and forgive me when he sees that I’m better later. I want to say thank you to him million times, I don’t know what I am now if I don’t meet him.

Junhyung, thanks to you, I have the courage to move on, I’m glad that we have the talk in the beach, the way you worried about me that time, I’m touched, you are the only one who care for me the most. You know when I listen to the music box, I know that  you are there for me, that’ why I’m not afraid to have this journey alone, I know it’s dangerous but you keep me feel that I’m alright. I can’t wait seeing you later.

Hyuna had lunch in a restaurant near the station, there were two men kept looking at her there. After she paid the bill, she went out and walked back to the station. One of the guys ran to the front of Hyuna.

“Hey, where are you going alone? You know right it’s dangerous to walk alone; sometimes you might meet someone creepy on the street,” said the man, stopping Hyuna to walk.

Hyuna was afraid already, she stepped back some steps, and she heard a man laughed behind her. She right away ran to right side and the men chased her.

‘Where are the police? What should I do? Run to the station? What if they follow me until Busan?’ Hyuna kept running as fast as she could while trying to think what’s next. She just ate and her stomach started to get hurt, she became slower.

The man grabbed her hand, she screamed,” Help!”

“Shut up, girl,” The other man covered with his dirty hand. Both of them tried dragging her and while an old woman saw what happened, she screamed for help too. One of the men slapped Hyuna so hard that made her collapse. They threw Hyuna’s bag to the side and carried her.

People heard the scream, they did noticed and just looked at men and Hyuna, luckily there was one guy from the bookstore ran right away after seeing where they headed to. The other guys followed running too.

The guy was running as fast as he can, the men were headed to the smaller road, but one was a little bit tired because of carrying Hyuna. The road was going uphill, the men chose the wrong side of the road.

“! Someone is still following us, quicker!” The smaller man said.

“I’m really tired, I think we should fail this one, I got the feeling we will get caught,” The man gasped, and put Hyuna on the floor.

The man stopped to look at Hyuna’s condition, asked,” Hey, are you alright?”

The other guys were still chasing the two men. One stopped to see her condition too.

Hyuna started to wake up and when she woke up, she saw a guy’s face then she started to push the guy away. Her right cheek was hurt, she was still in shocked.

“It’s alright! You are safe now,” The guy said and walked back too, so she didn’t freak out. He looked at the other guy and said,” My train is leaving soon, I have to go to the station.”

“What time is it?” Hyuna asked.

“It’s 12.40 now,” said the other guy.

Hyuna got up even she’s in pain, and asked,” Can you take me to the station now?”