I'm Sorry

Will I Be With You ?

 

Eunjung was being driven home by Dongwoon who was being accompanied by Hyunseung, clenching of my fist were played at the radio. The three of them were silence in the car, no one dared to talk. Eunjung was only looking outside with worried expression.

‘Yoochunoppa… why are you looking at me like that?’Hyuna asked Yoochun in her mind, she felt hurt seeing his broken heart face.

Yoochun sighed, he asked coolly,” Hyuna... Are you coming here for… this?”

Hyuna looked down to show him the answer since she didn’t want to know his expression. Yoochun recalled some of their memories together; he did know that this could be happening. He chuckled which surprised Hyuna.

“I never tell you this… but now I’m going to,” Yoochunconfesed,” When you fell asleep, I would put you to the bed and… you often called his names… I thought it was just love sick you had there but I guess I was wrong; I have to admit that I feel there’s something between you two when you both met up in your brother’s party… and… I feel like you are forced to stay beside me, right?”

Hyuna’s tears were coming out; she was disbelief that she showed that much that even Yoochun could sense it. She could only say these words,” I’m sorry! I’m truly sorry!”

“It’s… alright,” Yoochun answered with a weak smile, he clenched his fist tightly.

Yoochun held himself from crying, he turned around in order to hide his real expression. Hyuna could only look down.

“Well… Thank you for telling me face to face… at least…,” Yoochun tried to chuckle, he was tearing up already,” I think… that means… we are over right?”

“I’m sorry, oppa…,” Hyuna bowed for apologize.

Hyuna realized that Yoochun was walking towards her, she looked up. Yoochun held Hyuna’s chin and then kissed her lips. They kissed for about 5 seconds, then he let go.

“You really do not have any feelings for me…,” Yoochun sighed,” I thought at least…”

Yoochun just made a laugh and then he backed off,” Alright then… we shouldn’t see each other for good….”

Hyuna cried again, she couldn’t complain as it was her fault at the start. She saw his angry and disappointed expression towards her. Then he walked back to his unit. Hyuna could only apologize one more time and walked back to the taxi.

Yoochun stopped his pace and looked at Hyuna’s back who walked towards the cab, he knew that she was hurt with what he said but he knew that he better didn’t meet her in order to move on. He sat on the swimming pool, he didn’t care that his pants and shoes were wet. He opened his fist which there was the necklace that he wanted to give to Hyuna.

(Flashback)

Yoochun and Hyuna were making dumplings together for dinner since they were used to already. Hyuna made a really big dumpling; Yoochun just looked at her in a strange way.

“Yaoppa… I give you 20000won if you can eat it without changing your expression,” Hyuna made a deal.

He changed his expression to what-the- look, replied,” You are really stupid, it will surely change!”

Hyuna opened widely then tried to put it into , then suddenly she started to laugh by herself,” Oh my! This is too funny!”

Yoochun complained,” What’s so funny about that? You weird girl.”

Hyuna couldn’t stop laughing; she sat on the floor while holding the big dumpling. Yoochun could only smile looking at her action.

(Flashback)

Hyuna was in her worst condition, Yoochun found her in the shower while the water kept splashing to Hyuna.

“Hyuna!”Yoochun checked her condition, her body was freaking cold.

Yoochun carried and put her on the sofa. He ran to her bedroom and searched for towels and blankets. He covered Hyuna’s body with the blanket first. He called the ambulance.

“Hello, I need ambulance, there’s a girl who has been in the shower…,” Yoochun stopped talking when a cold hand touched his hand, she shook her head.

“Ple…ase... no am…bu… lance,” Hyuna said shivering.

If Yoochun called the ambulance that meant that her close family would know her current condition and Hyuna didn’t want them to find out about this. He hung up the phone and went to the next door, asked for help from the aunt to go with him to Hyuna’s unit. When the aunt saw the shivering Hyuna, she told him to bring dry clothes, he did what she told. The aunt changed Hyuna’s clothes; Yoochun was in the kitchen boiled the water. After the aunt finished changing Hyuna’s clothes, she excused herself. Yoochun lifted Hyuna a bit and let her drink the warm water.

“Come on, Hyuna,” Yoochun let Hyuna lean at his body while making her drink.

Hyuna was drinking it gradually while her tears were coming out at the same time, and then she chocked. Yoochun tapped her back, Hyuna coughed suffering.

“Why… Why… I’m like… this, why I’m this… fragile,” Hyuna cried.

Yoochun hugged Hyuna from the back since the position was already like that, he hoped he could make her feel better, he could feel what she had been through, Hyuna’s current condition was familiar for him.

“You are like this because you love him,” Yoochun said while hugging her tightly,” This is normal.”

“I never… thought… this… can be so… hurt,” Hyuna could barely speak with her crying.

Yoochun hugged Hyuna for like half hour until she fell asleep; he then wiped her tears with tissue and then carried her to the bed. After tucking her, he sat beside the bed looking at Hyuna worriedly.

“Be strong, Hyuna,” Yoochun said.

-present time

Yoochun was in his unit already, he looked at the table which was filled with a bottle of wine, two glasses of wine and two lasagnes he just bought after knowing she would come. Yoochun went to blow some of the candles in the unit, and then he put the necklace on the dining table.

Hyuna was on the way back to the airport, she kept wiping the tears.

‘Oppa… Thank you… for giving me strengths, support when I need it so much… But now… I’m the one who’s hurting you… I can only apologize… I hope you will find the right girl for you…’