Crazy

Will I Be With You ?

Hyuna watched youtube about how to ride a bicycle but it was only joke video that came out, she decided to learn it by herself that day. Her heart was beating faster and ever, she sat on the bicycle but she didn’t dare to lift up her feet from the floor.

‘Seriously, this is scary, what am I going to do now?’ Hyuna thought.

--

Junhyung and his family were back earlier from the plan. His father was preparing for the unwanted situation if Kim Hui would really leave the company. In the plane, Junhyung’s mom and nari had slept, Junhyung sat beside his dad, and both of them were wide awake.

“Son…”

Junhyung glanced at his dad.

“I don’t want you to get married just for business; your mom and I were in different situation. Both of us have loved each other before the marriage, we had known each other since young. You and Jiyeon do not know each other, how can I force you to marry her without love?”Junhyung’s dad said,” I know your good intention for us but I don’t want you to do that.”

Junhyung tapped his dad shoulder and gave a smile, said,” Don’t worry about me, dad. Let me get to know her first, I don’t know about later but if this is one of the solution for the company I don’t mind. Jiyeon seems an okay girl too.”

Dad chuckled,” I guess you are right, you go rest up.”

Junhyung took off his ‘eternal’ necklace and thought,’ Dad is going through hard times, if marry is the last solution then it is.’

--

Hyuna got home by bus finally; she did a research last night with Google. She did what she had to do as a student – do homework. Then she stared at the cloudy sky while listening to the music box. She stared at her phone, thinking of calling Junhyung.

She was three metres away from the phone. She just stared at her bedroom from the coach. She was scared if Junhyung would only get mad but she realized she did deserve the angry part.

She just sat there for an hour, even it was a big rain outside until a lightning appeared, followed by loud groan. She looked outside to see the rain and then she spotted a guy with white shirt looking drunk, wandering around the pool. The guy was walking in the pool side, Hyuna looked worried especially there was lightning around. She decided to help the poor guy, she ran to the lift and went straight to the pool without umbrella.

“Hey, mister, don’t go near pool! It’s dangerous!” Hyuna screamed to the guy when he saw the stranger.

The stranger didn’t listen to her; she decided to pull him forcefully. The guy fell into the pool! Hyuna was shock but ran towards him and tried to pull him out quickly.

“Mister! E..oppa Yoochun? Quick oppa! Are you crazy? Pull yourself out from the pool!” Hyuna screamed like crazy.

“Sunye… What are you doing here?”Yoochun looked angry, tried to let go of Hyuna’s hand,” I don’t want to have any business with you anymore!”

“What the ? Yoochun, wake up!” Hyuna slapped him hard,” Now get out from the pool!”

Yoochun was in the right mind, he tried to get out from the pool but his body seemed so weak. Hyuna pulled his both hands, finally he was out. Yoochun was fainted.

“Yoochun oppa? Please wake up,” She slapped his face.

--

Yoochun woke up with headache; he had been sleeping on the sofa in his own apartment, covered with blanket. His clothes had changed, top and bottom! But he realized his bottom a little bit wet; he went to change his boxer.

‘How can I be here?’ Yoochun thought,’ what a dream… in the middle of the rain, I saw Sunye.’

He knew he was so drunk but he was curious why his clothes changed and the boxer was wet. He looked at the pool through window and then went to the shower.

Hyuna got out from the bathroom after taking shower; she decided to check on him and left his apartment keys in the living room. She changed to her pajama short and top and then dried her hair.

--

Hyuna unlocked the door and realized that Yoochun had woken up already but she was worried that he was still in drunk condition.

‘Okay, is he at home or what? So should I leave the key or not?’ Or is he in his room?’ Hyuna was in dilemma whether to leave the key or not.

Yoochun got out from his bedroom, half and he was surprised to see Hyuna in the living room. Hyuna looked relief because Yoochun looked alright.

“Yoochun oppa, glad to see you in the better condition, I’m going to leave the key here okay,” Hyuna forced herself to smile, she suddenly wanted to get angry when recalling how ridiculous Yoochun’s action.

“Wait…” Yoochun said.

“Erm, you can ask me anything tomorrow but not now kay,” Hyuna’s angry face was shown.

“Tell me now, Hyuna!” Yoochun shouted.