Settlement

Will I Be With You ?

 

For couple days, Junhyung had been staying at the company, while his dad was flying overseas to find a partnership. He kept trying to find as many potential candidates as possible, suddenly there was a phone call and it was from Jaejoong.

The two of them met up in the hotel which was near with the company, Junhyung came despite of Jaejoong was the one who started the mess. Jaejoong was in the music café with Sunye, Junhyung spotted them, and he walked towards them.

Sunye greeted Junhyung,” Junhyung, nice to meet you, I’m Sunye, I will leave you two here.”

Jaejoong kissed Sunye’s hand and said,” Good night.”

Sunye replied with a smile.

Jaejoong sighed and said,” First, I want to thank you for coming here, please have a seat.”

Junhyung sat facing Jaejoong and asked,” It’s been a long time, hyung; I don’t know what was on your mind when you thought of it but it already happened… So why do you ask me to come here?”

“I want to apologize and I have to tell you this before mr.Kim Hui will make this decision officially, he will withdraw from the company…,” Jaejoong said.

Junhyung did expect that mr.Kim Hui would find out sooner since he didn’t contact with Jiyeon, however Jaejoong hadn’t finished.

“… I know mr.Kim Hui is well respected person… but Junhyung, you better be more careful, I mean… you are with my sister, she doesn’t want you to get hurt especially because of her,” Jaejoong reminded and he took out a white envelope from his suit and put it on the table,” I’m sorry to disturb you two privacy.”

Junhyung took the envelope and unsealed it; he found some photos of him and Hyuna when they were spending time together in the shopping centre yesterday.

“Mr.Kim Hui asks me to spy on you, and I haven’t told him about this but I will, I hope you have backup plans when I give them to him,” Jaejoong said.

“Hyuna won’t get any trouble, right?” Junhyung asked worriedly.

Jaejoong laughed, he then took the ice lemon tea,” You should concern about yourself, I’m still Hyuna’s brother, Hyuna is really special to you, when did you get that feeling?”

“I knew that she’s something special since the first time I met her,” Junhyung replied.

--

“You’re on drugs or something?” Dongwoon seriously asked Doojoon.

Yoseob burst out his laughter,” You want to find the one! This is so hilarious! You even hadn’t maintained a relationship more than a month!”

“Ya! My first girlfriend was like almost two months! Don’t make things up, Yang Yoseob!” Doojoon defended himself, he couldn’t believe that his serious talk would be a laughing stock for his friends,” , I should talk about this stuff with Junhyung… probably with Kikwang, he also is doing good with Hyosung.”

“I bet they will laugh too, well at least Hyunseung is not making fun of you,” Yoseob added.

“What! He doesn’t even listen to our convo!” Doojoon pointed Hyunseung who was playing playstation portable, then he turned to Hyuna’s direction,” Ya, Hyuna! You know that this is your entire fault!”

Hyuna was sitting facing the beach outside the house, since she was all alone at home, she decided to hang with the guys but she was all worried and hoped that Junhyung could save the company.

Yoseob sat beside Hyuna and tapped her shoulder said,” Stop worrying… He’s working hard now, and I think he’s in the right track with what he’s doing.”

“I guess you are right but there’s other thing that I’m worried…,” Hyuna hadn’t finished her sentence and suddenly Kikwang came in while shouting.

“Hey guys, Jiyeon won’t get married with Junhyung!” Kikwang said with unsure expression, he thought for a sec before talking,” So, is this good or not?”

All of them found the news as good and bad news. The good news is Junhyung could be with Hyuna officially but the bad news was there would be troubles with the company and Junhyung. One thing for sure that everybody knew that Junhyung fell in love with Hyuna including Jiyeon.

“Do you have Eunjung’s number?” Hyuna asked the guys in a sudden.

In Kikwang’s car, the song clenching of tight fist – B2st, Hyuna was sitting at the back, Kikwang and Doojoon were at the front and the rest stayed at the beach house.

Jaejooong was with mr.Kim Hui, both of them were in Kim Hui’s office having a drink. Jaejoong wasn’t sure to give the envelope or not but he decided to talk.

“Mr.Kim Hui, you are right, there’ someone else…,” Jaejoong started to talk about Junhyung.

Doojoon asked Hyuna,” Are you sure, Hyuna?”

“Right now, I will do anything, I don’t want Junhyung to get hurt,” Hyuna answered.

“Do you bring the photos?” Mr.Kim Hui asked Jaejoong with anticipation.

“I was wrong, making that decision, I’m sorry… I let you down but I can’t do anything about their relationship, Junhyung and my sister…”

Hyuna got a text message from Eunjung,

Yes, we’re here already, she’s not suspicious.

“Don’t you think it’s easier that she’s your sister? You can talk to her easier?” Mr.Kim Hui asked.

Jaejoong looked at his drink, he said with respect,” Mr.Kim Hui, do you remember when I told you about my sister? You haven’t known me well that time but we have a talk.”

Kikwang stopped his car; he and Doojoon turned around and looked at Hyuna. She nodded her head to show them that she’s ready.

“Good luck there,” Doojoon said.

“Hyuna,” Kikwang smiled,” Fighting!”

Hyuna smiled to both of them and got out from the car. Doojoon and Kikwang knew that it would be fine since it was Hyuna who was the only girl who could hang with them.

“I think it probably only takes 10 minutes,” Kikwang said.

Doojoon cut Kikwang, “No… 5 minutes will do.”

Hyuna was walking towards the main entrance and tried to find Eunjung and Jiyeon there, and then she spotted them, Jiyeon sat facing the pool, Eunjung saw Hyuna.

“Remember that I told you that I was regret leaving my sister alone in Seoul, she said… it was alright because she knew that we would meet faster than we thought but… I couldn’t come back because I faced so many problems and then you came to help me out… I’m thankful, mr.Kim Hui, what you have done for me…”

Hyuna walked towards Eunjung’s table, she greeted,” Hello, Eunjung, Jiyeon…”

Jiyeon turned around and was surprised seeing Hyuna in front of her, someone that she didn’t want to be together in her stage. Jiyeon was speechless.

“Hyuna… has gone through her times without her family for years because we all are too busy by ourselves, I, myself, do not even make any call for my sister, to be honest, I’m ashamed of myself for not being a good brother for her, being successful in the business is nothing if I even can’t do a simple thing like this… but there’s someone has filled her days become better, she has a best friend since she’s young…”

Hyuna looked at Jiyeon who stared at other direction, Hyuna said,” Jiyeon, you can hate me or anything but can I talk to you?”

Jiyeon glanced at Eunjung, Eunjung nodded; she hoped that Jiyeon wanted to talk with Hyuna.

Hyuna and Jiyeon headed to the side of the pool, Jiyeon didn’t want to look at Hyuna.

“Turns out you like Junhyung, for you, Jiyeon, it’s more than a contract,” Hyuna said quietly, she bowed,” I beg you…”

“What for?” Jiyeon asked coldly, still not looking at Hyuna.

“Yes… the best friend that I mention is Junhyung; the two of them are very close that many of us even have thought there’s something and yes… There’s something between them. Mr.Kim Hui, I won’t let my sister being left alone anymore…,” Jaejoong looked at mr.Kim Hui’s direction, he said,” I won’t do anything with both of them.”

Hyuna stood up straight after bowing,” Please… don’t make things harder for Junhyung, especially… if you care about him.”

Jiyeon’s eyes were teary, she cried,” It’s easy… for you to say about caring… you have him now…”

“Jiyeon… you will understand later but… you will find that special person soon…,” Hyuna said, she completely understood how Jiyeon felt about Junhyung since it was Jiyeon’s first love like she ever thought about Dongjoon,” I’ve gone through like you… trust me… no, you don’t need to trust me but you will experience it yourself.”

After some thinking, mr.Kim Hui finally said something,” Jaejoong, you must have plans when you want to talk about this with me…, so how about you share them with me.”

Jaejoong gave a satisfaction smile; he knew that mr.Kim Hui would let it go, he then spoke professional,” Mr.Kim Hui, you do realize that there are golds that we can dig in with the current market here… … …”

“You promise?” Jiyeon asked Hyuna while tears were still coming out continuously.

Hyuna sighed with relief; she then answered with a smile and hugged Jiyeon,” You will do fine, Jiyeon.”

 --

Hyuna got out from the restaurant and found that Kikwang’s was not to be seen around, she couldn’t believe the boys were leaving her without telling her. She called Junhyung whether he was around.

“Junhyung… where are you now?” Hyuna asked,” You can’t believe what Kikwang and Doojoon thinking…”

“Yes, I can’t believe them too,” Junhyung said while appearing in front of Hyuna while still phoning with Hyuna.

“Hey…,” Hyuna said to Junhyung, she hadn’t hung up the phone.

“Hey,” Junhyung looked at Hyuna and then closed the phone.

Junhyung held Hyuna’s hand and then they walked, Hyuna asked,” Where’s your car?”

“Doojoon took it,” Junhyung answered.

“Really? So we have to find a cab?” Hyuna laughed.

“Worse, we are going to walk now,” Junhyuung replied.

“Really?” Hyuna was shock, she joked,” What? You let a girl walk? Do you love me?”

Junhyung thought Hyuna was serious, he replied,” How can you ask if I love you? Look at all I’ve done with you. What else would you call it?”

Hyuna couldn’t say that she didn’t want to tell Junhyung that she was joking, she felt that what Junhyung said was far more touching than saying I love you, she kissed Junhyung and then she smiled,” Yes… you’re right, love is proven through action not words, you’ve done more than enough, Yong Junhyung.”

Junhyung kissed her back again, this time was they kissed passionately, he then asked,” What have you been reading lately, Hyuna?”

Hyuna punched Junhyung’s shoulder, she stuck out her tounge” I can’t believe you underestimate me! Let me find a cab for myself, enjoy your solo walking there.”

Finally Junhyung’s dad was successfully getting a partner for the company. Junhyung got accepted in Yale, where his dad studied too while Hyuna would stay in Seoul since she would be in university of Seoul with Dongwoon and Kikwang there, while Doojoon and Hyunseung went to Melbourne, and Yoseob continued his studies in Busan university.

-Two months had passed-

Dongwoon, Kikwang, Hyosung, Yoseob and Hyuna were sending Junhyung to the airport since Doojoon and Hyunseung had went to Melbourne; Junhyung’s family had a morning flight in the morning, while Junhyung wanted to stay longer.

Dongwoon, Kikwang and Yoseob went to hug Junhyung first, and then Hyosung said goodbye and wished Junhyung goodluck.

Hyuna was busy finding something, and then found the packet she wanted to give, she gave it to Junhyung. He opened it and found his fix friendship necklace with Hyuna.

“You fix it,” Junhyung said with a smile.

Hyuna embraced with Junhyung, both of them had to be apart even though the two of them still could fly back and forth but it would be different. However, one thing they knew was that they would be alright with long distance, they had been tested before and the love was still growing and growing.

Junhyung took off Hyuna’s left earring and then he putted on another earring in Hyuna’s ear.

“The earring that I give is the same one with I’m wearing right now,” Junhyung touched his right ear.

Hyuna saw a small sapphire stone, it was simple but the colour stood out. Hyuna touched his right ear and then she kissed him passionately. Hyuna saw Junhyung’s red eyes, it hit her, she cried in a sudden, she didn’t want to be separated with Junhyung but she knew she had to toughen up.

“Sorry, sorry…,” Hyuna apologized.

Junhyung’s forehead met Hyuna’s; Junhyung held Hyuna’s hand tighter but then he had to go.

“I’ll see you soon, Hyuna,” Junhyung said while wiping her tears.

Hyuna nodded,” See you soon.”

The boys hugged Junhyung and Hyuna together this time, Yoseob comforted them,” You guys are silly, we are going there next month with Doojoon and Hyunseung too!”

They all laughed and then Junhyung went inside.

‘Junhyung… I’ll see you soon… I know that I will be with you… forever…’ Hyuna touched the earring with a smile