Ulsan

Will I Be With You ?

 

Yoochun went to purchase the train tickets. Hyuna, who was reading Ulsan’s book guide, she was flipping the pages back and forth. She didn’t realize Yoochun was already in front of her.

“What are you looking for in Ulsan?” Yoochun asked.

Hyuna closed the book, replied,” Nothing… It’s just… the public park,” she paused for a while as she recalled her old times when she went to Ulsan with her parents and brother, Jaejoong.

Yoochun nodded understandingly.

Yoochun and Hyuna went to the platform and went into the train; Hyuna had shown a big smile since in the morning, she was really excited with the trip.

“Are you sure that it’s fine that I live in the house?” Hyuna asked nervously.

“Yes, I have called them; you don’t have to worry,” Yoochun chuckled,” Stop being worried.”

The train had moved, Hyuna was humming while she was staring at the blue clear sky. Yoochun was glad to see Hyuna who was back in shape.

(Flashback)

Since Hyuna reached Busan, her condition was getting worse and worse. Junhyung was only in her mind, even she didn’t want to avoid it but she couldn’t handle it. She couldn’t sleep for weeks, she lost appetite to eat even she tried to be strong. She realized her love to Junhyung broke her into pieces.

Yoochun tried to reach Hyuna but she even didn’t pick up the phone, he didn’t see her coming out at all, he was worried and decided to go to Hyuna’s unit.

When he rang for couple times, there was no respond. He then tried to call Hyuna again, her phone rang from inside. He forced to open the main door but it was too hard, he asked the next door to let him to go to the Hyuna’s unit through balcony and make them believe that he’s not a thief. Luckily, the next door knew Yoochun for a long time. Yoochun jumped to Hyuna’s balcony, the door didn’t lock.

“Hyuna, are you here?” Yoochun asked loudly while searching around slowly, he saw that the room was darker than usual, the curtain was closed tightly. He called Hyuna’s phone again and it was rung from the bathroom. He went there and then he was looking at fainting Hyuna on the floor in the shower. She was fully dressed though.

“Hyuna!” Yoochun checked her condition, her body was freaking cold.

Yoochun carried and put her on the sofa. He ran to her bedroom and searched for towels and blankets. He covered Hyuna’s body with the blanket first. He called the ambulance.

“Hello, I need ambulance, there’s a girl who has been in the shower…,” Yoochun stopped talking when a cold hand touched his hand, she shook her head.

“Ple…ase... no am…bu… lance,” Hyuna said shivering.

If Yoochun called the ambulance that meant that her close family would know her current condition and Hyuna didn’t want them to find out about this. He hung up the phone and went to the next door, asked for help from the aunt to go with him to Hyuna’s unit. When the aunt saw the shivering Hyuna, she told him to bring dry clothes, he did what she told. The aunt changed Hyuna’s clothes; Yoochun was in the kitchen boiled the water. After the aunt finished changing Hyuna’s clothes, she excused herself. Yoochun lifted Hyuna a bit and let her drink the warm water.

“Come on, Hyuna,” Yoochun let Hyuna lean at his body while making her drink.

Hyuna was drinking it gradually while her tears were coming out at the same time, and then she chocked. Yoochun tapped her back, Hyuna coughed suffering.

“Why… Why… I’m like… this, why I’m this… fragile,” Hyuna cried.

Yoochun hugged Hyuna from the back since the position was already like that, he hoped he could make her feel better, he could feel what she had been through, Hyuna’s current condition was familiar for him.

“You are like this because you love him,” Yoochun said while hugging her tightly,” This is normal.”

“I never… thought… this… can be so… hurt,” Hyuna could barely speak with her crying.

Yoochun hugged Hyuna for like half hour until she fell asleep; he then wiped her tears with tissue and then carried her to the bed. After tucking her, he sat beside the bed looking at Hyuna worriedly.

“Be strong, Hyuna,” Yoochun said.

Hyuna finally went to school, Yoochun made sure that he would be at Hyuna’s side whenever he could. He found out that Hyuna skipped meal, since then he went to her unit to have dinner. Sometimes he brought well done meal or the ingredients to prepare at her home or just ordered.

“Oppa… you have come,” Hyuna said softly while she was at the dining table trying to make her homework.

“Yes, I make sandwiches today,” Yoochun smiled.

Hyuna stopped whatever her doing and checked the dinner, they were sandwiches with bacon, egg, cheese and green stuff inside it. She felt it did look yummy. Then the two of them ate together, however Hyuna left a bite of sandwiches.

“You are not going to finish that?” Yoochun asked while eating the third sandwiches which should be Hyuna’s but she told him that one sandwich was enough.

“Yes, I’m full…,” Hyuna said while tapping her stomach.

“You have to! I don’t want you to be labelled as anorexia girl, eat young lady!” Yoochun commanded.

Hyuna sighed; she forced herself to eat the last bite and asked him,” Happy?”

Yoochun teased,”Hyuna, don’t be so grumpy, okay then, go do your homework then, let me wash the plates.”

“No… Not today, you have been washing like every day, let me do it once,” Hyuna begged.

“Do your homework now,” Yoochun commanded, Hyuna gave up and then she continued doing her homework.

Yoochun cleaned up the coffee table and washed the plates. When he went to see Hyuna, he found her fell asleep already; Hyuna was quickly weary at those times. As usual he put her on the bed.

-present time

Both of them were already in front of Yoochun’s home. The house was clean and neat, it was like any other house, and the houses looked similar. Yoochun went inside first, Hyuna was uneasy but she followed him.

“Dad… Mom… Yonghwa… I have arrived,” Yoochun called.

Yonghwa came out first and shouted happily,” Brother!”

Yonghwa and Yoochun hugged each other, and then Yonghwa saw Hyuna, the girl his brother talked about on the phone, he didn’t expect she was this beautiful.

“Oh, hello, you must be Hyuna, nice to meet you,” Yonghwa shook her hand.

Hyuna slightly bowed and gave a small smile, she was more nervous meeting Yoochun’s parents.

Yoochun’s parents came out too, Yoochun’s mom went to hug and kiss Yoochun, and she had missed him so much. While Yoochun’s dad gave a big smile while tapping Yoochun’s back.

“Erm… hello, uncle… auntie…,” Hyuna bowed twice for each person,” Thank you for letting me stay here.”

Yoochun’s mom greeted,” Oh my, what a sweet young lady, so you must be Hyuna, you are so pretty,”

Yoochun and Hyuna were welcomed with splendid meal. There bulgogi(grilled beef dish), Kimchee and samgyetang(Chicken Ginseng Soup). Yoochun’s family and Hyuna enjoyed the heart-warming lunch.

“Wow, this is really delicious,” Hyuna was craving for the bulbogi, then she realized that Yoochun parents’ surprise expression,” Oh, sorry for being rude.”

“No, it’s alright, I just don’t realize that my food is really this delicious,” Hyuna’s mom laughed.

“It’s always nice, mom, but we have eaten your delicious meal like every day,” Yonghwa said while chewing his food.

“Yeah… thank you, mom… dad… Yonghwa,” Yoochun thanked them with gratitude.

Yoochun’s dad was touched, he changed the topic right away,” What are you doing? Let’s enjoy the meal.”