Painful Memories

Will I Be With You ?

 

“That’s my university,” Dongwoo showed Hyuna,” I’m taking law so my building is that one.”

Hyuna nodded,” So this is a university.”

The car was already in front of Pusan National Univeristy, Dongwoo told driver Jungmo to pick him up at five.

“See you Hyuna,” Dongwoo said and Hyuna waved back.

Dongwoo closed the door and he met his friends, Sungyeol,  Woohyun, Howon ,Sunggyu(All are from Infinite^^) and Seungri.

“Hey, Dongwoo, usually you are not the last, what’s up?” Sunggyu asked.

“Sorry, guys, my cousin, Hyuna, she’s here, remember that time you guys said she’s hot…”

All of them except Seungri jumped around, and right away asked him to introduce Hyuna to them. Suddenly Seungri’s eyes were at Taeyeon’s car, he saw the car was being parked and then Yoochun and Taeyeon were coming out from the car.

‘! Did they?’ Seungri was surprised; he even stood up from seating on the bench.

Ho Won right away grabbed Seungri’s hand and said,” Let it go man, it’s over, she caught you flirting couple times with Krystal and Hara.”

“You shouldn’t hurt her anymore, she’s done with you, and that guy, Yoochun, is a good person,” Sunggyu said. Seungri grabbed his bag and then walked into the law building.

“Damn, that Yoochun, even I overheard my girlfriend and her friends say nice thing about him, she doesn’t even talk to Yoochun before, just listening  from others and then she’s already a fan,” SungYeol  said while looking at Yoochun who was helping Taeyeon to carry the painting equipment.

“What’ worst is he can paint, play music and sing,” Sunggyu sighed,” how come he’s not a player? Financially, he’s alright.”

--

Yoochun helped Taeyeon bringing some equipment to Taeyeon’s classroom and of course, people stared at them for a minute, he then excused himself and then went out,

Yoona called Taeyeon, and said,” You are a smart now, Taeyeon, actually we do not really need to bring that today because teacher said it’s alright.”

“I know, but with that way, he will help me carrying it to the class and I can spend more time with him.”

Those two girls were giggling.

Yoochun went to the music room and then he bumped at Wooyung, Daesung and Taecyeon.

“Finally, Micky man, congrats,” Wooyung  gave Yoochun a hug,” why don’t you tell us man.”

Yoochun asked,” What is it? Do I get the scholarship?”

Taecyeon asked,” Is it true that you stayed overnight at Taeyeon’s house? Rumours say that you and Taeyeon are together now.”

Yoochun just laughed and said,” You guys are out of your mind, rumours will always be rumours, I better leave you guys.”

“Where are you going?” Taecyeon asked.

“Music room.”

Daesung shouted,” Yoochun, don’t forget the band meeting tonight.”

Yoochun went into the music room, the piano room was occupied, so he went to the next room, there was a keyboard there, he then started playing tell me goodbye-big bang, and then he played and sang love bye love (DBSK [Mirotic Concert] - Love Bye Love - Yoochun Solo – if you wanna feel the scene^^, start from 02:40)

‘Hey, will you sing love bye love again?’ Sunye’s sweet voice asked Yoochun.

--

Hyuna was being guided by one of the teacher to look around at the school and where her class would be later; she found that the school was not that different from her old school. While she was looking at the classroom filled with students, she started to recall old times.

(Flashback)

The class made a surprise for her when she had a 17th birthday, while Dongjoon and his friends also joined celebrating her birthday and that day Dongjoon confessed his love to her there, while giving her bunches of roses he had ordered and then the delivery men put it in the classroom. Junhyung was about to take out something from his pocket but he didn’t manage to do it and gave a weak smile when Hyuna looked at Junhyung showing how happy she was, she accepted Dongjoon to become his girlfriend.

She went to the rooftop of the school alone and felt that she wanted to go back through time when she felt her school was like her family to her, she wanted to feel the warmth of something. Her tears came out again. Her best time was when she was with Dongjoon.

‘Dongjoon… how are you doing? I do still missing you now, but I’m not good enough for you, right? I don’t prioritize you first but now I realize that we are not for each other, I love you but I don’t know what’s on your mind… I keep hurting you, I know that.’

--

Taeyeon was painting in the class, while outside the window Seungri was staring at her, he regretted that he didn’t realize that she really was the best girlfriend she ever had and he had wasted with his opportunity to get back with her.

(Flashback)

It was Hara’s birthday party; Goo Hara was stunning with red mini dress that time, Seungri who was still a player that time couldn’t help but eager to flirt with the birthday girl. While Taeyeon was enjoying the time with others, he made a move with Hara. Some people who saw it told Taeyeon and then she saw it with her own eyes, ran from the party while Seungri was being scolded by Yoona and Yuri who were tearing up.

Seungri recalled when Taeyeon brushed his hair to get rid of the snow, when she made him a cake even though the taste was so horrible Seungri was almost fainted that time, when she cried because seeing him missing his mom, she was there for him but all he knew that she cried many times for him.

Then he walked away from the window and then Taeyeon looked at the window which there was no one.

--

(Flashback)

It was raining, Yoochun was looking for Sunye, who was missing the day before she would move to another country because Sunye’s family which was rich and powerful thought that Yoochun was a threat and both of them needed to be separated.

“Sunye! Where are you? It’s me, Yoochun.”

Finally Yoochun found Sunye who were sitting near the tree; he right away took off his jacket and then put on Sunye.

“You… it’s cold here… let’s go, Sunye,” Yoochun felt cold too, he even barely could speak, and he offered his hand.

Sunye stood up by herself, threw Yoochun’s jacket and said, “You said you love me! Why you are easily letting me go, why you don’t fight for me, you never tell me not to go, how much do you get paid from my dad?”