Sacrifice

Will I Be With You ?

 

(Listen to b2st – I’m sorry : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGQCdwnuQjs )

Hyuna got out from the cab, she was facing the sea, it was 6.24pm but the sun hadn’t set until around 7.36pm.

 

In office, Junhyung’s dad was looking at working hard Junhyung. Junhyung was trying to find a partner which might be interested with their company in order to replace Kim Hui. After reading the entire documentary, he found out that his dad was watching over him for quiet some time.

“Dad, I want to discuss with dad something…” Junhyung asked his dad for listening to his opinion.

After 15 minutes discussion, Junhyung’s dad replied,” I have asked him, he denied to corporate with us.

“Well what about him?” Junhyung asked while showing another file.

Hyuna was looking at the time, it was 07.22pm.

‘Probably he can’t come…,’ Hyuna thought,’ well, then I will enjoy the sunset by myself then… 14 minutes left.’

Hyuna was looking at the watch, it was 07.31pm. Then suddenly Junhyung cuddled her from the back.

“Sorry, I’m almost late…” Junhyung apologized.

“It’s okay… it will be alright for me if I’m watching the beautiful sun by myself,” Hyuna said shakily while gave a smile.

“You want to tell me something, don’t you?” Junhyung asked, embracing her more.

“Junhyung… I… I don’t know anymore… I always end up hurting everyone I love…, I will hurt Yoochun oppa too soon …,” Hyuna turned around looking worried, she realized another fact too,” I have hurt you a lot too… I’m really… a bad person.”

“Well, as a bad person… you are talking too much,” Junhyung looked at Hyuna in the eye and then he went to kiss Hyuna passionately. Hyuna grabbed Junhyung’s face with her both hands while kissing him. The two of them fell to the sands; Junhyung pressed Hyuna with his full body gently and firmly kissed her. Then Hyuna giggled.

“What? Why are you ruining the mood?” Junhyung asked stressfully.

Hyuna stared at a director, Junhyung followed, there were some people looking at them, giving WTF look. Both of them were walking along the beach while looking at the sunset.

“I have talked to my brother that I would break up with Yoochun oppa…,” Hyuna said.

Junhyung looked at Hyuna, he was curious with Jaejoong’s reaction, Hyuna gave a worried look, and he knew that it was big possibility that the respond wasn’t really good.

“He said… he’s disappointed in me, and then he asked me why I did that… I didn’t answer him… I was afraid that if I told him my brother would against our relationship…”

Junhyung hugged Hyuna while walking, he replied,” I will work hard, to find the resolution so there will be no obstacle in this relationship... I will tell my dad tonight that I will call off the agreement.”

“No!” Hyuna suddenly shouted in a sudden,” Don’t tell your dad now, find the way out first!”

Then Junhyung’s phonecall was ringing, it was from Jiyeon. Hyuna let go from Junhyung’s hug and let him answer the phone. Junhyung looked at Hyuna who gave him a quick smile and turned around.

“Hello, Jiyeon… Yes, my work is done… Yeah, sorry, I didn’t answer your phone this afternoon, I was busy… Oh…,” Junhyung tried to make the call sounded casual, while he was looking at Hyuna who kneeled down and wrote something on the sand.

‘Hyuna… You know I could ignore this call, but why do you want me to pick up her call? Hyuna… You are still thinking to let me go if there’s no solution, aren’t you? But why then you want to break up with Yoochun if I end up with Jiyeon?’

“Okay then, Jiyeon, see you later,” Junhyung said.

Hyuna knew that Junhyung had to go, she stood up while cleaned her hands from sands. She gave a smile and then pushed Junhyung’s back.

“Let’s go back now,” Hyuna smiled,” You need to go right?”

Junhyung didn’t know how to react, he felt that Hyuna accepted his situation and she was willingly to wait how it would end. Hyuna was giving all for him.

“Hyuna… Why do you want to break up with Yoochun if you, yourself, are still not sure the ending of this chapter?” Junhyung asked the question he was really curious about.

Hyuna glanced at Junhyung and easily answered,” I don’t want to make Yoochun oppa as alternative; I just want to be with someone that I really love.”

Junhyung’s heart skipped a beat; he was scared of losing Hyuna more than ever.

‘Hyuna, you fool… why you give in all for me? Is loving me really that worth it? Why you don’t even care to your own feelings? I know you are hurt to see me with another girl but you still act strongly in front of me… you really are a fool…’

“Hyuna…,” Junhyung called, Hyuna turned around.

Junhyung got closer to Hyuna and put his forehead to hers together, he kissed her forehead.

“I promise… I will be with you… forever…”