Baby Don't Cry

Will I Be With You ?

CHAPTER 27

 

Yoochun and Hyuna were in the public park, it was Saturday but there was no kids playing around at 2p.m., the sky was cloudy so they sat on the swings. Yoochun decided to listen to daesung – baby don’t cry (play this reader :D while reading^^). There was no reaction from Hyuna. For ten minutes, Hyuna just stared at the sky without saying anything. 

Yoochun started to talk slowly,” Hyuna, first of all, I want to thank you, you help me going through my hard times. Even we just knew each other but you did a lot already so if you feel down or something…”

“I love Junhyung.”

Yoochun was surprised and speechless. It was silent for minutes.

“What… should… I… do?” Hyuna asked helplessly, trying hard not to shed another tears.

“You haven’t contacted him, have you?”

Hyuna nodded.

“I see, with the separation you notice your true feelings,” Yoochun said quietly and then asked Hyuna,” How about calling him?”

“I… I’m scared if he’s angry with me… I went right away that time” Hyuna’s voice was shaky;” I can’t face… that.”

Yoochun was a little bit disappointed, he just thought of Hyuna as someone special for him but he turned that mind down and looked at Hyuna who suddenly burst out crying loudly.

Yoochun also felt sad for her, he wanted to cheer and help her.

“Hey, Hyuna, don’t cry now…”

Hyuna nodded, she tried to hold them.

“How about going back to Seoul?” Yoochun gave advice.

Hyuna stared back at him, she finally started to calm down.

Yoochun continued talking, “I mean like around next weekend, meeting him face to face then, let him get angry with you or cry in front of you or anything. Meeting is better right? I bet… you miss him a lot.”

Hyuna’s expression turned to happy gradually.

“But do you have enough money to go back? I mean your pocket money is limited for…”

Hyuna wiped her tears and smile to Yoochun.  He just smiled back.

“Well, let’s go back then,” Yoochun stood up and left the swing.

“What? Oh no, the bicycle lesson,” Hyuna said panicky.

“Let’s just continue the lesson tomorrow, I’m tired already,” Yoochun said with a force smile.

“Haizz… what an old man,” Hyuna said quietly.

“What did you say?” Yoochun looked at Hyuna while laughing.

Hyuna just chuckled.

“Let’s go.”

“Hey, oppa…”

Yoochun looked at Hyuna,” huh?”

“Thank you.”

Both of them went to their own homes. Yoochun went straight to the bedroom and laid there, he was indeed disappointed. On the other side, Hyuna was on her bed in hugging big teddy bear, while smiling in relief.

While Junhyung went to the office with his father; Junhyung’s dad’s trusted accountants and workers were there to calculate the loss if Kim Hui’s leaving and to find the solution. While Junhyung was waiting he was looking at everyone’s expression, they all looked worried and hopeless.

“This loss is too big, I don’t think we can cover this much,” The worker said to other one.

“In just a month, the company might be close…”

“Kim Hui is one powerful partner, who can change him even he’s a sly…”

Junhyung’s dad went back to his office, and then an old worker came towards Junhyung and bowed in 90degree for begging.

“I’m sorry Mr. Junhyung for saying this, but you are the only one who can save the company now.”

Junhyung was speechless and felt terrible too because he had made the company in danger situation, even it’s his parents’ decision not to let him marry with Jiyeon but he had a choice to save everyone from this mess.

Some workers followed to bed Junhyung, he felt guilty more.

--

It was five already, all workers had went home, Junhyung was with his dad in the car.

“Dad…”

Junhyung’s dad who was reading the report, replied,” Yes?”