Sweet Little Music Box

Will I Be With You ?

Jiyeon played the veronicas – don’t say goodbye (play this song!) while she waited Eunjung and Qri in the starbucks. She wished that there was no emergency so they could go out together, just the two of them.

Junhyung was hesitant to get into Hyuna’s room, he was afraid that she would think of him as crazy guy who had madly in love with his best friend since kindergarten.

“May I come in?” Junhyung asked politely.

Hyuna nodded while looking down.

“It’s okay, I better stand outside,” Junhyung replied himself, he didn’t want to scare Hyuna.

“No, please come in,” Hyuna begged while looking at Junhyung.

Junhyung came into Hyuna’s room and then said,” About the recorder… I…”

“Is it true?” Hyuna asked right away,” What you had said in the recorder.”

There was a silence for a while. Junhyung needed to prepare a safe answer.

“Yes… but Hyuna, you don’t have to worry now because…” Junhyung didn’t finish explaining but Hyuna already asked another question.

“So do you still have feeling for me now? Honestly?” Hyuna asked while walking slower towards Junhyung.

Junhyung couldn’t resist Hyuna’s eyes, he replied with looking at Hyuna,” Yes, I do. In fact, I love you more and more every day, you cmay  think what I;m talking about right now is sick, but every second my love towards you is getting stronger, and you don’t know how I am going through right now, my feeling towards you…”

Hyuna again didn’t let Junhyung finish his talk; her gentle point finger was put on his lip. Then their eyes were locked into each other.

They kissed for the first time. Junhyung gripped Hyuna’s waist and then their bodies were clenched with each other. They stopped the kiss; let their foreheads touched with each other. Both of their eyes were closed for a while. Both of them used this moment to feel each other love and have their own joy that they could do this when they thought it would never happen after what they went through lately. Both of them hugged closely together.

Both of them were sitting in front of each other, they didn’t say any words, just staring at each other for like an hour.

Then Junhyung’s phone call rang, it was Junhyung’s dad.

“Yes, dad?” Junhyung said.

“Are you with Jiyeon now?” Junhyung’s dad asked.

“No, dad,” Junhyung replied while he was glancing at Hyuna who went to the make-up table,” Dad, can you call me later?”

Junhyung hung up the phone, walked towards Hyuna, turned out she was looking at the music box Junhyung gave.

“I guess you have loved me when you give me this,” Hyuna said while gently turned the handle couple times, the song ‘dream catcher’ was played (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxeFwwSSAs)

Junhyung was smiling while looking at the music box, he confessed,” I lied that time; this is not charity stuff I found. I asked the seller to make this music box. This song… it’s… actually from the game I played when I was young and I like it very much, so I thought you will like this as your present.”

Hyuna’s eyes were teary; she couldn’t believe that he had been caring for her for a long time.

“But I never lie to you, Junhyung… That this is the best present I ever get.”