Lying For Friendship

Will I Be With You ?

 

Hyuna came back with changing her shoes to slipper and brought some snacks.

“Oh yeah, Yoochun oppa, I want to ask you another alternative other than bicycle, I haven’t tried it before,” Hyuna was blushing a little bit.

“Well… “ Yoochun thought of something and said,” I can teach you then.”

“Thank you very much then,” Hyuna gave a wide smile and started to ask,” Yoochun oppa, can I ask you, are you still thinking of your ex?”

Yoochun chocked with the chips he ate and asked like a kid,” How do you know it?”

“I’m just guessing, that’s what happens when you run off from a date in a sudden.”

(Flashback)

Yoochun and Taeyeon were in the department store.

“Yoochun look!” Taeyeon showed Yoochun an interlocking mugs,” How cute this is!”

Yoochun recalled Sunye in a sudden; she gave him the couple mugs for both of them and then another scene where she threw one of the mugs to the wall while crying emotionally. Yoochun felt hurt and stepped back, Taeyeon saw his reaction staring at him but he then ran from the department store.

‘Why I can’t forget her?’ Yoochun ran to the park without realizing and then held his necklace, which Sunye gave him.

-present time

“So her name is Sunye,” Hyuna nodded,” Why did you break up with her?”

“We will never be together, she’s the daughter of the owner of LOGO Company, if I knew who her father is from the start then listen to my father’s advice, I wouldn’t go through this pain,” Yoochun said.

Hyuna was confused because all she knew that most men who were poorer than her would be after her wealth rather than thinking of love, that’s what she was taught by her society.

Hyuna didn’t want to interrupt and calmly asked,” So how did you both break up?”

“When his father knew she went into the same university with me, he was furious and he decided to make her study abroad and get married with a rich guy with the same social status or better, he even gave me some money to let her go, it was an insult! Until her mother privately begged me to break her up, actually she’s approving with our relationship but he threatened her if she disobeyed her father, he would kick her as the family and it worried her,” Yoochun sighed, he touched his necklace unconsciously,” I know how hard I try he will never like me especially my major is art, I can say that I have a really good life and financially secure but for the people who think they are god and untouchable, everyone is nothing, they just get along with the same status people.”

Hyuna got offended, she was one of the god wanna people, she lived in that impossible life in the eyes of the outsiders.

“Even I hate to leave her but I didn’t contact her after her mother spoke to me and it was not surprising that she was angry and told me that I was only after her money and back off because I got her father’s money already to let me go,” Yoochun was a little bit emotional and his eyes were red.

Hyuna was angry and felt sympathy too, she tried to speak calmly and show a small smile, “Don’t you think you are a little bit discriminating those people, I think not everyone like that, I… the friend I told you had that kind of wealth but he treats me well and we are best friend, I also get along with some… people…”

“I don’t know about that situation but it doesn’t happen if the guys are poorer, they  won’t be welcomed by those societies, they are stereotyping, I guess you are wealthy too because you can move in suddenly even though you are running away… Sorry, I’m… Sorry,” Yoochun felt guilty, he started to talk emotionally.

“Which mean you don’t want to have those kinds of friends?” Hyuna asked worriedly and a little bit down seeing Yoochun nodded. Hyuna tried not to look disappoint.

“I just don’t want to involve with the heir of big companies, anyone who are super rich, who have their own groups, I just want to be with people who enjoy and feel the life, happiness can’t be bought by money. “

‘So I’m already blacklisted by him with my status but I still want to be his friend and live like what he says... ‘ Hyuna thought.

Hyuna stood up and sat beside him, tapping his back,” Don’t worry, you can choose your friend, I’m just glad that you and I can be friends to share.”

Yoochun was calm and stared her in the eyes, he did see worried in her eyes but he decided to ignore that and gave her a smile and trusted her as his friend.

Hyuna showed his hand and asked,” So friends?”

Yoochun smiled back and shook her hand.

Both of them decided to go back at their own units, Yoochun promised her to give bicycle lessons. Hyuna went back happily but a little bit guilty because she was not honest at all in order to become his friend.

‘Yoochun oppa, I hope you will accept me no matter what my status is later, I really want to be your friend, you are my only friend here.’