Beach house

Will I Be With You ?

 

“Brother… I don’t understand, what do you mean by asking me about whether Junhyung seeing anyone?” Hyuna asked in angry tone.

“Calm down, Hyuna…”

“Why does this even matter to you? So you are involved in the agreement? This is not making any sense, explain to me right now,” Hyuna even didn’t talk formally to her brother.

"Hold… Hold on, Hyuna… I can’t explain everything right now, let’s meet up tomorrow in the afternoon, I will call you tomorrow,” Jaejoong said in worried tone.

“You better call me tomorrow,” Hyuna hung up the phone right away; she then stared at Junhyung who still didn’t believe what he heard,” You better drive now.”

The two of them reached at Doojoon’s beach house, they found that it was still being occupied by the boys. Junhyung decided to tell them everything, the parts that he kept by himself. The two of them went into the house and found that the five of them were there; the reaction of the guys was they were stoned for seconds.

“So… Here it is… What you guys have been missing…,” Junhyung said in a little bit apologize manner since he didn’t tell the boys.

Hyuna was embarrassed to look up since she was the main culprit of the problem in the current situation but then Kikwang and Yoseob’s laughs made the atmosphere better.

“I know it all along you two are playing with us,” Yoseob walked towards Hyuna and patted her head and then he turned to Junhyung with evil smile there,” And you bastard, keeping by yourself all this time.”

“Erm… I’m sorry, guys,” Hyuna apologized.

The atmosphere had really changed; the guys went to Hyuna to comfort her and tell them that they missed her and didn’t get angry at all with the situation. Junhyung was being abandoned there by the guys. Doojoon stared back at Junhyung who was gazing all of them.

“What? Now you are sad that we leave you behind? Who’s ditching us first?” Doojoon asked in angry mood.

Junhyung scratched his head and chuckled,” Well… I’m sorry for… not sharing with you guys.”

Dongwoon chuckled,” Junhyung apologize to us like a sweet girl, what the ! Let us hug him.”

The guys gave Junhyung a hug, while Hyuna was laughing out her off. Then they were back to normal, Junhyung told them about Hyuna’s brother which also could be working with Kim Hui.

“Yes, he said that he will explain to me tomorrow afternoon,” Hyuna sighed,” I guess… I have to prepare… If he’s really working together with Kim Hui, then, I hope there’s a possibility he can make the agreement off.”

“True…,” Kikwang agreed with what Hyuna said with nodding.

“So we better wait and see for tomorrow then,”Hyunseung made the final conclusion out of nowhere.

“You really want to end this convo quickly, don’t you?” Dongwoon asked Hyunseung but then he answered,” Well, actually I do, after a lot of stuff to do today, all I want is a nice comfy bed now.”

The guys were staying there for a night except Kikwang who had a morning plan with Hyosung so he went back home. Junhyung was really tired, he fell asleep on the couch, Hyuna covered him with the blanket she asked from Doojoon.

“There are still some empty rooms upstairs, you can use it…,” Doojoon said while he took two bottles of beer from the fridge,” Here you go.”

“Junhyung has to go to the office tomorrow,”Hyuna went to the bar and took the beer,” Thanks.”

“So, how’s your love journey, Doojoon? What I’ve been missing?” Hyuna asked curiously.

“You have missed out a lot, who’s the last girl I told you?” Doojoon tried to recall their last conversation.

“Sunhwa? Is it Sunhwa? Oh, Minah!”Hyuna remembered.

“Oh yeah, after her, two girls you didn’t know at all… and then…,” Doojoon was listing down the girls he had dated with,

“Try me!”

“Okay, Sohee… and IU, I bet you don’t know those two,” Doojoon said confidently.

“I don’t know who IU is, but you mean Sohee, Jiyoung’s ex? If it is then you must promise me not to get a girl for a month,” Hyuna laughed.

“! You tell me the stake after you know the answer, and how do you know Sohee? I don’t think you met her before!”

The two of them had a really good time together, and then Hyuna started to ask about Junhyung, the topic she couldn’t resist, she was also curious what Junhyung had been while she wasn’t around.

“Well…,” Doojoon sipped his drink and then continued talking,” One thing for sure, he surely loves you, I mean, hell, he doesn’t even look at other girls since he knew his feeling towards you!  Not even Jiyeon who is his! Now that’s I call a commitment.”

Hyuna couldn’t hide her happiness, she was smiling and then Junhyung asked back,” What about you? You are with that guy, Yoochun if I’m not wrong.”

“I… I just broke up with him, I think I made him as an alternative because in my mind, I was like ‘I can’t be with Junhyung, and there’s a great guy who has stayed me in my hardest time, I should be with him’, but… my heart doesn’t change at all… I don’t want to hurt him but I have done it, the best I can do is… to let him go before he got hurt more,” Hyuna expressed her feeling.

Doojoon said in a very serious tone but with a smile on,” You do act like a there, Hyuna.”

“Ya! Who’s talking!” Hyuna shouted.

“To be honest, I’m jealous with the two of you; I haven’t felt like you two have right now… I mean… how can Junhyung not to think about it?” Doojoon chuckled,” Or you two have done it?”

“You are talking crap now, I better leave you from here, good night, ,” Hyuna left the bar with sour face.

“So you two haven’t,” Doojoon said and took the empty bottles to the trash bin.