Sign

Will I Be With You ?

 

Hyuna was at school, pretended to listen to the teacher. She was really sleepy after doing the home work all night, she promised herself she wouldn’t ditch her home work anymore but in the end, she finished it at 4a.m. and she had to wake up at six thirty. She decided to go to the nurse room and went to sleep there. She had a dream there.

Hyuna was walking along the beach alone, she wore white dress.  It was peaceful, the sound of the sea wave was really beautiful and suddenly someone hugged her tenderly from the back. She held his hand back. He kissed her neck smoochly and undressed her slowly. She turned back and Junhyung was there with her. She kissed her passionately until they fell into the sand.

Hyuna opened her eyes right away and stood up right away, her sweat came out and she was breathing heavily.

‘What the hell? Okay, I have the weirdest dream ever and it’s crazy one, me and Junhyung? I must be really tired! Should I go to hospital to check what’s with me?’ Hyuna walked into the toilet.

--

Junhyung was taking a shower, suddenly there was a knock, and the door was opened.

“Son, I don’t know why but my merger partner asked me to have dinner with them just now, is it alright that I leave you with Nari, you two may dine whatever you want, I leave the money on the table, buy anything you want there,” Junhyung’s dad said.

Junhyung replied,” Don’t worry, Dad, I will take care of Nari.”

Junhyung got out from the shower room and dried himself up, he was about to wear the friendship necklace but suddenly it was broken. This necklace which was written ‘eternal’ fell to the ground. He felt something was not right.

‘What is this feeling? I feel so uneasy now….’

--

Nari was colouring the picture book on the floor while Junhyung was looking at the city of Paris, his view in front was Eiffel tower but when he looked down, he saw traffic. He drank his second glass of red wine. He went in and jumped to the bed.

“Nari, big brother is hungry,” Junhyung said.

Nari looked at Junhyung and said,” McDonald!”

Junhyung just laughed and then took his and Nari’s coats and said,” Let’s go, Nari.”

Both of them were eating in the McD, he ate triple cheeseburger while Nari had kid meal set. He was a really caring brother that he made Nari want to eat the whole meal which usually she didn’t do.

“Nari is the best! You eat it all!” Junhyung praised her, while wiping her dirty mouth.

He took her to the washroom to wash her hands.

“Brother, brother,” Nari said.

“What is it, Nari?” Junhyung asked.

“Why is that sister looking at brother all the time,” Nari pointed to the person.

Junhyung turned around and saw a bunch of girls walked away and it looked like those girls were also Koreans.

“Nari, it’s not nice to point people, don’t do that anymore okay,” Junhyung scolded nicely.

--

Junhyung and Nari got back to their room, Nari was already tired. He put her on the bed, took her books from the floor and switched off the light. He wondered whether his parents had gone back. He unlocked the door with the hotel key and heard what his parents said.

“Kim Hui shouldn’t cut the deal just like that!” Junhyung’s dad shouted.

“But he did, why he betrayed us all of sudden? He has half of the company’s capital, if he’s gone how do we survive?” Junhyung’s mom cried.

“We should think of a way, tomorrow I have to meet him again, I should calmly tell him that it’s not a right thing to do.”

“I’m coming with you, dear,” Junhyung’s mom said.

“You can’t, you almost want to throw the dished to his face, I don’t know what happen tomorrow if you come.”

Junhyung suddenly spoke,” Let me accompany.”

Junhyung’s parents were not expecting him to listen their conversation but he still could calmly tell them that he would accompany his father.

“Son…” Junhyung’s dad said.

“No, no, you shouldn’t go with him, Junhyung, because…” Junhyung’s mom suddenly stopped.

“Mom, dad, it will be alright, this is what my dad is facing and we will deal this together,” Junhyung said.

Junhyung’s parents looked at each other worriedly.

--

Junhyung’s dad and Junhyung were going to the golf club to see Kim Hui there. Junhyung used a really stylish clothes with sunglasses, plus his relax attitude, had made his dad gain confidence to win Kim Hui back.

Kim Hui was having breakfast with her wife and daughter. He saw Junhyung’s dad and stood up, he wanted to tell him that it was over but then saw Junhyung was there, he made a smile.

“Good morning, so you bring your son, Junhyung, it’s been a long time not to see you,” Kim Hui shaked his hand with Junhyung,” You remember my wife right? And this is my daughter, Jiyeon(from T-ara).”

Jiyeon was numb for a while and then suddenly stood up and did a bow. Junhyung bowed back.

“My dear wife and daughter, I need to talk to them, can you leave us for a sec?”

Jiyeon stood up and glanced at Junhyung with a smile and followed her mom.

“Jiyeon is pretty, right?” Kim Hui asked Junhyung.

Junhyung replied with a plain tone and force smile,” Yes, sir.”

“Kim Hui, I will ask you again, why do you decide to leave the company in a sudden? Both of our parents built this company together for 55 years and suddenly you want to cut the deal off? Are you really going to our rival’s company? Why?”

Kim Hui sipped his hort coffee and asked,” Do you remember when you turn me down that offer right? Do you realize that with that agreement you and I will be the most powerful people in Korea but you still reject my offer?”

“That’s… that’s out of question, I will never do that,” Junhyung’s dad said, Junhyung was curious what the offer was.

Kim Hui then asked Junhyung,” Junhyung…”

“Don’t ask him!” Junhyung’s dad warned Kim Hui.

Kim Hui sighed and then said,” I guess you both can go now, I don’t understand you, why don’t you let the two of them become friends? I don’t really mean to make them get married but I want to see whether Jiyeon is happy or not.”

“Wait, dad, is this the main problem?” Junhyung asked.

“He wants you and Jiyeon to get married in order to become more powerful but I turn him down, I cannot let this happen to you, I want you to get married with the one you love…,” Junhyung’s dad said.

“But probably Junhyung and Jiyeon are meant to be with each other, we never know don’t we?” Kim Hui smiled.