Repay

Will I Be With You ?

 

Jaejoong just reached at the mansion, the maid told Hyuna who was in her room that her brother was here. Hyuna had been waiting for half day to know what her brother meant and whether he could cease the agreement. She got out from her room and headed down.

“Hyuna, you sounded so mad last night,” Jaejoong greeted her with a smile.

The two of them were sitting in the living room with the tea was served.

“Brother, what’s your relationship with mr.Kim Hui? Do you involve in the agreement?” Hyuna repeated the same questions like last night.

“You see… Mr.Kim Hui has been helping me a lot for these two years; I faced quite some troubles when I was in overseas, Mr.Kim Hui… I owe him much… You know I didn’t mean to use Junhyung but it’s one way to repay him…”

“What? The agreement? You’re the one who plan it,” Hyuna got angry,” Did I hear this wrongly?”

“Then… I found out that Jiyeon had a feeling with Junhyung, so I thought that this would be a great idea, but when I implied this idea, I forgot one thing, what about Junhyung?” Jaejoong said regretly,” Mr.Kim Hui knows that Jiyeon likes Junhyung even she never mentions him in front of him but he said he saw Jiyeon was looking at Junhyung differently… yeah so… I think I should apologize to you, Hyuna…”

(Flashback)

When Jaejoong was in Busan,

“Anyway… how are you and Junhyung? You haven’t mentioned him at all,” Jaejoong asked,” Are you two still good friends?”

“Well, to make the story short, Junhyung helped me gone through a lot of things, he’s always been there for me… then…,” Hyuna sighed first and then continued talking,” at some point, we both fall in love with each other…”

Jaejoong was surprised and confused at the same time, he didn’t expect this would happen, deep down he was in panic.

“But we shouldn’t fall into each other… Junhyung will get married soon for business matter, he was forced to so… that’s… the end of the story… but, I’m hoping to see him as my best friend again,” Hyuna said with many pauses, she was a little bit emotional.

Jaejoong didn’t dare to say anything, he was the one who made these two can’t be together but he felt a little bit relief that Hyuna had moved with someone else.

-present time

“Hyuna, I’m sorry for what happened that time,” Jaejoong apologized again.

“I can’t believe that… the stupid agreement exists because of you, brother, I… I don’t know what to say,” Hyuna said honestly from the heart, she was really disappointed.

“I know, I’m also ashamed with making you and Junhyung through this too, I don’t know what decision I should make right now, but can you tell me this, is Junhyung seeing someone else right now? Or… the breaking up between you and Yoochun has something to do with Junhyung too?” Jaejoong suspected.

Hyuna didn’t want to hide in the bushes, she answered straightly,” Yes, you got it right, brother.”

Jaejoong was in silence for a while, he didn’t expect that the person would be his sister since Junhyung and Hyuna had been friends since young and they even hadn’t met for months. His first plan was to find out from Hyuna who was the girl that Junhyung was seeing and then he would somehow make the girl get out from Junhyung’s life. Jaejoong was supposed do what he planned; instead he was interested with their relationship.

“So… What now?” Hyuna asked.

” Interesting…,” Jaejoong sat lazily to the couch,” to be honest, now I don’t know what to do.”

--

Jiyeon was eating dinner with her parents; Kim Hui realized that Jiyeon didn’t look like herself that day. Jiyeon barely touched her food, she was still sad.

“Jiyeon dear, what’s wrong? You haven’t eaten,” Jiyeon’s mom asked.

Jiyeon put out a smile and shook her head,” No, it’s okay, I’m just… not feeling well, mom, dad, can I go to my room?”

Kim Hui was a little bit suspicious, he never saw Jiyeon acting like this before, he told his wife,” Let me talk to Jiyeon later.”

‘What should I do now? Jaejoong oppa said he couldn’t help me out about this, why? Did oppa know something? What should I tell my dad now? I… I don’t want to end my relationship with Junhyung, but it seems like it’s over to Junhyung.’