The Time

Will I Be With You ?

Junhyung decided to take Jiyeon to the famous café since he didn’t really know what her favourite dessert was. It would take like 20minutes to go there since there was a little traffic.

“Erm, Jiyeon, do you like to listen to music?” Junhyung asked while taking out a file of CDs, and then gave it to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon looked the CDs. She found out that Junhyung like hip hop songs the most with mixture of genres when she looked through but then she spotted a CD that she didn’t expect she would find.

“JUNHYUNG OPPA LIKE DONG BANG SHIN KI?” Jiyeon said loudly with disbelief.

“YAA! What?” Junhyung was surprised that Hyuna forgot to bring home her favourite group’s CD home, she often went home with Junhyung especially during big exams.

Jiyeon took out the CD while Junhyung told her that it wasn’t his.

“So is this oppa ex-girlfriend’s cd?” Jiyeon asked.

“No, it’s not,” Junhyung answered.

Jiyeon smiled with relief and then she asked,” Can I play this cd?”

Junhyung put the CD inside and Jiyeon clicked the track to her favourite song from the Mirotic album – Don’t say goodbye( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M5QAOFu85c - LISTEN TO THIS IS A MUST!)

Junhyung kept wondering why most girls he knew were fans of TVXQ. When the music started, he realized that this was also Hyuna’s favourite song from the album which was also his favourite song from TVXQ.

“Please drive quicker,” Hyuna begged the driver, she tried to turn on the recorder but the battery was out already.

When she was in front of her house, she ran to her room and went to find the voice recorder box which she put in the drawer, she found the cable then she switched on her laptop to charge it.

While listening to this song, Junhyung sighed, he was focusing with the lyric.

‘I can’t read your feelings since you try not to meet eyes with me, because I feel like a lost child, I just wait.

Thruthfully, I know what you’re going to say, but I can feel that it’s not your whole heart; your tears tell me.

Don’t say goodbye, I can hear your heart telling me not to let go of your hands, I can hear you heart; You still just want me, You can’t hide it, you can’t lie’

After he listened to the 1stverse, he just wished that what happened last night was like this.

It had been charged and she tried to open the file from her laptop. It came out.

‘Hyuna, it’s been the third day since you left…’

Suddenly there was a phone call, Junhyung picked it up and turned out it was from Doojoon.

“So how is it going?” Doojoon asked,” It’s already done right?”

“Hey, Junhyung!” Yoseob’s voice was heard then followed up by Dongwoon’s hi.

“Yo, you guys,” Junhyung greeted cheerfully, he felt he could become himself while talking to his friends.

“So, meet up later?” Doojoon asked.

Junhyung showed a bright smile and then replied,” Yeah, sure!”

Then he hung up the phone, he just noticed that he had message from Hyuna. When he read the message, he was dumbfounded already.

“! The recorder!” Junhyung shouted, he looked at Jiyeon and said,” I’m sorry, but I hope we just do this in another time.”

Jiyeon didn’t understand the situation; she nodded with giving a weak smile. She wanted to know what had happened after seeing Junhyung was really panicked but she didn’t dare to ask especially both of them were not that close.

‘…I wish you could share it to me so you wouldn’t suffer alone. You know… I’m always beside you, Hyuna...’

Jiyeon told Junhyung to drop her nearby, she lied to him that she had a meeting with her friends.

Junhyung checked his phone that the message was delivered for about 20minutes ago. He then called home to ask whether Hyuna was still at his home but he was told that she had went home.

“, I hope Hyuna didn’t bother to go through the recorder, me!” Junhyung blamed himself angrily, then he turned off the cd player,” this song!”

‘… you, Hyuna!’ Junhyung’s emotional voice came out, Hyuna suddenly paused it. He didn’t prepare for Angry Junhyung.

Hyuna’s phone rang, she looked at her phone but she decided to ignore it and then continued to listen. Junhyung threw his phone and focused on the road.

‘Why are you leaving me? You told me that we should go together! Since when you think about others’ happiness! Thanks to you, now all my head is all about you! ! Now I fall in love with you!’

Hyuna turned into stone, she never expected she would listen to this.

‘We shouldn’t have that talk, I shouldn’t make you tell me what’s in your mind, now you are gone, and I don’t even know when you will come back!’

‘…… I hope you will miss me,  like I miss you now, you know about your letter, you said that you were torn that’s why you need to leave and renew yourself… now you are leaving other string alone, even it’s not torn but it’s damaged.’

Then the recorder didn’t come out any sound, Hyuna saw that the recorder didn’t end, so she waited for couple minutes, and then Junhyung’s voice came out again! She heard Junhyung sighed at first and then he laughed.

‘Man, it feels good talking how I feel… Let’s see… to think about it, i think... now I get it why sometimes I feel weird when seeing Hyuna with Dongjoon… So… it makes sense now… I have loved her for a long time… What the ... ohhh I have become crazy now… Kim Hyuna, you are guilty for making me feel like this… , I express my feeling with this damn recorder, I don’t even drink… what else… I guess… that’s all then, , Hyuna is somewhere, where the she is.’

Then it stopped.

Hyuna turned to his phone and then called Junhyung. Suddenly a ringtone was heard from outside of the room, Junhyung was already there knowing that Hyuna had listened to everything.