Busan Night

Will I Be With You ?

 

Hyuna didn’t have any luggage; she just went out right away and found a taxi.

‘This is it… I can’t keep hurting yoochunoppa, I… I have to settle it right now...,’ Hyuna who was really nervous, it wasn’t easy for her to make Yoochun got hurt because of hair.

Hyuna recalled the familiar comforting voice when she was alone in the dark, when she needed someone the most, Yoochun’s voice echoed in her head,” You should call me oppa.”

(Flashback)

Hyuna was a little bit embarrassed but she answered,” I made 5 wishes, the first one is I wish… I could spend more time with my own family in the future... the second one is I wish… I can meet up with Junhyung as my best friend again… The third one is… I wish you could take me here again… The fourth one…”

Hyuna went to pause, Yoochun asked,” Is that something I can’t know?”

“No… It’s not that…,” Hyuna answered shyly,” It just happened.”

Yoochun smiled and then asked,” What about the fifth one?”

“It’s… I hope… Yoochunoppa,” Hyuna looked up and answered,” I want… oppa… to stay beside with me no matter what happen.”

Yoochun just laughed,” You are really a stupid girl, aren’t you? Don’t you see that I’m doing right now for you? No matter what your feeling is, I want to protect you, Hyuna… I don’t want you to get hurt.”

Hyuna was really touched with what Yoochun said, she happily answered,” Thank you, oppa.”

-present time

Hyuna felt her heart was being hammered, she couldn’t believe that she would be the one who would break Yoochun’s heart since she was the one who helped him to move on from Sunye. She was in dilemma situation whether to really break up with Yoochun or not.

‘I’m… I’m worse than … Yoochunoppa is the one who give me strength and make my smile back… But I end up ditching him, what a person am I! I… I’m ing selfish again! I make things worse now… It’s my entire fault, I don’t want to be alone, so I want Yoochunoppa but deep down I love Junhyung so much… I let Yoochun have me because of my self-interest… Junhyung, what should I do now...’

The taxi had reached the woodlock.

Yoochun was checking out himself, he made sure that he would impress Hyuna. He looked at the necklace, he wanted to give Hyuna.

(Flashback)

Hyuna got called from her brother to ask her to meet up; their date had to be ended.

“Is it okay that we end the date early?” Hyuna asked, she felt bad.

“What are you talking about? You haven’t met your brother for a long time, you should go now,” Yoochun ensured Hyuna that there was no need to worry about.

Hyuna and Yoochun separated themselves; she went to her auntie’s mansion with the cab. Yoochun went home on foot. He brought the peter rabbit along with him. He then realized he was still wearing the couple necklace with Sunye.

‘How about I buy a necklace for both of us?’ Yoochun got an idea.

He went to the jewellery shop and found a really beautiful couple necklaces but the prices were quiet high. Then a necklace caught his attention.

“How much is it?” Yoochun asked the seller woman.

“150,000won,” The seller woman answered.

Yoochun felt that it was expensive but he thought it would be worthed it for Hyuna.

-present time

The pendant shape was heart with wings, even the design was quite common but this one looked more outstanding than others. Yoochun put it in his pocket. He went out from his unit and then called Hyuna.

“Hyuna, are you already on the way?” Yoochun asked,” Oh, you are at the front gate? I’m going down now.”

Junhyung was in Doojoon’s beach house alone, and suddenly he heard a girl’s voice shouting at him. He turned back and it was Eunjung. She rushed to find Junhyung after listened what had happened from Jiyeon, she was looking rage.

“Ya, Junhyung! How dare you hurting Jiyeon like that! After all this time, you are just playing around with her… Have you no shame?” Eunjung burst out angrily.

Dongwoon and Hyunseung were coming to the scene too; both of them were from the same party with Eunjung. They also wanted to know what was with Junhyung’s honesty since the guys hadn’t been told anything about this.

“Answer me now, Junhyung!” Eunjung shouted.

“You do know that Jiyeon and I are forced to get married in order to save my dad’s company…,” Junhyung replied.

“So? You know Jiyeon really loves you right?” Eunjung cut Junhyung’s talk, she was really emotional.

Yoochun was standing in distance with Hyuna, he stopped walking when he saw the way Hyuna looking at him. He felt that the night wouldn’t be as beautiful as he thought it would be.